bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Sitting here minding my own business... took a look at My Lots... 11 Bids Won items, 8 Bids Lost items.


I don't even need 1 Bids Won item!


At least with the 8 Bids Lost... I saved nearly $200.


🇨🇮










Edit: I don't think I can retire on this savings plan. 🤔
tonygraz
12 years ago
We need a program.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
You only won 11 out of 19??

turn in your cbid stud card immediately
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Help, I need somebody
Help, not just anybody
Help, you know I need someone
Help!

When I was younger, so much younger than today
I never needed anybody's help in any way
But now these days are gone I'm not so self-assured
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being 'round
Help me get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please help me?

And now my life has changed in oh so many ways
My independence seems to vanish in the haze
But every now and then I feel so insecure
I know that I just need you like I've never done before

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being 'round
Help me get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please help me?

🇨🇮
jerseywill
12 years ago
Hello my name is Will and I've won too many bids.....
dharbolt
12 years ago
Hello, my name is Dylan, and I have lost too many bids...
tonygraz
12 years ago
Hello, my name is Tony and I've placed too many bids.
tailgater
12 years ago




At least with the 8 Bids Lost... I saved nearly $200.





:-k

bs_kwaj wrote:


What are you?
A broad?

jerseywill
12 years ago
I only have the symptoms and not the full disease.
05busa
12 years ago
U hav other jersey diseases
Mine1234
12 years ago
I've got storage space
deadeyedick
12 years ago
^ NEVER admit this around here. 🤦

DED
Mine1234
12 years ago
Shoot! They can't do nothing to me. No one has my address! At least, I don't think they do.:-k

I was just stating that if he wanted me to help him store some of his purchases, I have the space. For a handsome fee, of course
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
🤐

Dang it... 😣

8 lots won. Cost a couple hunnert dollars.

7 bids lost. Saved over $300!! 🍺

My Verona is fillin' up.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
ma ma ma my Verona!
gryphonms
12 years ago

There must be a 7 step outpatient program instead of Betty Ford.
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Dang it...

Got a whole 'nother load of cigars coming!


I need to get a browser add on that puts an electrical shock into my clickin' finger every time I try to click on a bid!


](*,)





🇨🇮


New Year's Resolution.. yeah, that's it... New Year's Resolution...

No more cigar orders until my birthday in July. There. That should take care of it.

8-[
Palama
12 years ago
^^^. You should sign up for the OpNBC 2014 - you can send out your excess to others and then get a chitload on your birthday month...just sayin'.... ^^^
KingoftheCove
12 years ago




New Year's Resolution.. ........

No more cigar orders until my birthday in July. There. That should take care of it.

bs_kwaj wrote:


good luck with that................you won't even make it thru January........................................15th
Palama
12 years ago

good luck with that................you won't even make it thru January........................................15th

KingoftheCove wrote:



C'mon...give the guy the benefit of the doubt...January 22 at least!
Users browsing this topic