Very consistent - Well made.Few are terrible. Fewer still are complex or stellar. IMHO,5% Very Good90% OK5% Pretty SuckyThe very few outstanding ones I've had are all out of production.But, Nick Perdomo is a hell of a guy.
dstieger wrote:
You eat hamburger helper.........^
ZRX1200 wrote:
ZRX1200 wrote:You eat hamburger helper.........^ "I do not...I like ManMeat Helper,,,,"Fixed that for you. Oh My!
JadeRose wrote:
OH MY - does my best George Takei impression 🇨🇮
JasonCT wrote:
I really like the 10th Anni criollo...........if only in a smaller ring gauge.It seems Perdomo has fallen into the HUGE RG rut.They make very few smaller than a 54 rg..........just not interested no matter how GREAT they are.I used to beg for all cigar manufacturers to make coronas.......now I'd settle for a robusto.Ron
Whistlebritches wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close