billyboy03
12 years ago
I want to wish all the BOTL/SOTL a happy and safe thanksgiving. I am greatfull to be with my family, friends, =d> =d>
dharbolt
12 years ago
Happy thanksgiving to all of you.
Mine1234
12 years ago
And a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! And to all the BOTL/SOTL out there! I hope you all get to ash with your closest family and friends this holiday!
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Wrong forum noob.


How is this cigar related?
billyboy03
12 years ago

Wrong forum noob.


How is this cigar related?

ZRX1200 wrote:


I was smoking when I posted
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Well you should mention that.......what were you smoking?
billyboy03
12 years ago
A punch bareknucle
tonygraz
12 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you that can, enjoy a great cigar after dinner.
delta1
12 years ago
Smoke at least one good one, and let's be thankful for that plus all that we are blessed with.
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
Happy Holidays to all🇨🇮
fiddler898
12 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving to all my BOTLs & SOTLs - and thanks to all I've herfed with and traded with over the year!

A.


👻
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving Maams and Sirs...🍺
chazbo
12 years ago
A day to be thankful! God bless our troops=d>
Smoke a special stick today and think about how lucky you are🇨🇮
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Chazbo
polyboy30
12 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving from Saudi. Smoke some good ceegars for all deployed.
delta1
12 years ago
So that's where you've been. Happy Thanksgiving, pb.
GhostTown
12 years ago
Happy t-day to you fine folks. Heading out to hang an xmas light or two and light up a Melanio. Hope you all have a good one, and thanks for having me.
n1cksdad
12 years ago
Lots to be thankful for, Happy Thanksgiving all!
Lit up a Sosa Ltd 3rd harvest - tasty
ZRX1200
12 years ago
God bless everyone and your families, hope it's a good day for you too.
whtwtrman79
12 years ago
Happy thanksgiving fellas......I'm smoking as I post so it's still cigar related
shaun341
12 years ago
Happy thanksgiving everyone. Hope everyone had a great one!
Users browsing this topic