fishinguitarman
12 years ago
my finger itches....
deadeyedick
12 years ago
scratch where it itches

DED
knokmdwn
12 years ago
Wash those fingers......you never know where they been.
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
Yes I do.....My ass itches.....
blueboy
12 years ago
Ray if your thinking of a purchase. PM me. I was thinking of seeing if someone wanted to do a split on some
earthson
12 years ago
Leave them Ramons Alone!:-"
BlueDude
12 years ago
Homebrew
12 years ago
I am keeping a watch on the 12 days of Christmas sale.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)🍺
tonygraz
12 years ago
Starts early this year---Saturday, December 7.
blueboy
12 years ago
Anyone picking up any RYJs?

A sale started at a place but sold out of Super Partagas, anyone grab some?
wheelrite
12 years ago

my butthole itches. but it's hard to scratch through my diaper...

fishinguitarman wrote:




oh my,,,

wheel,,
Homebrew
12 years ago

Starts early this year---Saturday, December 7.

tonygraz wrote:


Must be a different 12 days of Christmas sale that I am watching. I am waiting for the day 3 posting.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)🍺
frankj1
12 years ago

Must be a different 12 days of Christmas sale that I am watching. I am waiting for the day 3 posting.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)🍺

Homebrew wrote:


check back on Monday Dave.
Users browsing this topic