TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Are GOOD.....and currently on da FF....
f
a
l
l
i
n
g to $17.and change fer a 5er.....get yers now!!!! 🌫
edin508
12 years ago
Thanks again! Just grabbed 2.
Palama
12 years ago
Argh! And here I am, told myself I HAD TO stop buying 'cause there's no fuggin' room anymore for anything...but so frickin' tempting...Argh! 😣

But yeah, the last bunch I bought a few months ago on FF were about $17.
edin508
12 years ago

Argh! And here I am, told myself I HAD TO stop buying 'cause there's no fuggin' room anymore for anything...but so frickin' tempting...Argh! 😣

But yeah, the last bunch I bought a few months ago on FF were about $17.

Palama wrote:


LOL, I said the same thing. But they are Padron's, at a good deal no less. And I will be making room this weekend when I pack up my OpFTH package.
Palama
12 years ago
That's right! Should think about that and how much room that'll create! U da man Ed!
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

That's right! Should think about that and how much room that'll create! U da man Ed!

Palama wrote:


just stay away from the place you are supposed to stay away from cause that place is no place for you
dharbolt
12 years ago

Argh! And here I am, told myself I HAD TO stop buying 'cause there's no fuggin' room anymore for anything...but so frickin' tempting...Argh! 😣

But yeah, the last bunch I bought a few months ago on FF were about $17.

Palama wrote:




I see you buying all over that well known place, Kingofthecove seems busy too. you complain of being full but your buying say you LOW....


🍺
Palama
12 years ago

I see you buying all over that well known place, Kingofthecove seems busy too. you complain of being full but your buying say you LOW....


🍺

dharbolt wrote:



Far from low.

The well known place offers some things that this site doesn't and after winning an item or two, who doesn't try to get the most out of the flat rate shipping? We all know it's addicting and regardless of how many times we tell ourselves to stop, we can't...or at least I can't. 😣

What's your excuse? [frypan]
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Far from low.

The well known place offers some things that this site doesn't and after winning an item or two, who doesn't try to get the most out of the flat rate shipping? We all know it's addicting and regardless of how many times we tell ourselves to stop, we can't...or at least I can't. 😣

What's your excuse? [frypan]

Palama wrote:


but.....but........you promised!!!!!
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

I see you buying all over that well known place, Kingofthecove seems busy too. you complain of being full but your buying say you LOW....


🍺

dharbolt wrote:


lies.............lies!!!
edin508
12 years ago

just stay away from the place you are supposed to stay away from cause that place is no place for you

KingoftheCove wrote:


Dude! You bid on everything I want to bid on over there. 🤦


[-(
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Dude! You bid on everything I want to bid on over there. 🤦


[-(

edin508 wrote:


#-o
I thought that was a different edin508.......

:^o

I'm back on buying hiatus now anyways........so stock up
whtwtrman79
12 years ago
You guys need to get a shared custody agreement
dharbolt
12 years ago

Dude! You bid on everything I want to bid on over there. 🤦


[-(

edin508 wrote:


seriously
frankj1
12 years ago
just snagged a fiver for $17.65, got the win and also a notice that the lot is closed.
edin508
12 years ago

just snagged a fiver for $17.65, got the win and also a notice that the lot is closed.

frankj1 wrote:


Score! That is the price I got as well for the 2 I won.
edin508
12 years ago

#-o
I thought that was a different edin508.......

:^o

I'm back on buying hiatus now anyways........so stock up

KingoftheCove wrote:


That youngra guy get's in on it too! LOL Stop outbidding us!
frankj1
12 years ago

Score! That is the price I got as well for the 2 I won.

edin508 wrote:


Cool Ed! We should meet and exchange fivers of these.

Frank
delta1
12 years ago
dangit...missed out!!!
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Thanks for the heads up. I might have one Padron deep down in the bowels of a box in my Verona. Been meaning to try and get some. I got in on this at $19.54. I was sitting there thinking that was the year I was born and then clicked on Buy. Right after that it went to Resetting... back to whatever, 30 or 40 dollars.. when you can get them from CI for $26.

:-"
Users browsing this topic