CigarPunk1990
12 years ago
So, my local got some Liga UF-13's in stock. It is one of the few I was still yet to try. I will post a full review but I have to be honest; I felt it was vastly over-rated. The thing is, in my opinion; I'm not gonna say names in particular.. but so many of these reviews I see; not just this cigar, but so many of these reviews.. I feel reviewers exaggerate what they get in flavors so much at this point.. its beyond asinine (correct my spelling if wrong). Don't get me wrong, this is a very good smoke; but like some other Ligas; didnt live up to the hype. I meansome of these guys give their reviews expecting you to put your trust in what they say you get; and yet they wonder why the majority is very disappointed when they try that same cigar. I agree with the majority that the Dirty Rat is the best liga out if the line period; in fact its one of my favorite cigars in general... but the problem is its the only one in my opinion that lives up to the hype. Even with all the bs reviews. I guess my point here is; what do you have to do to get an honest non exaggerated review these days? :/

kombat96
12 years ago
Well first off everyone's palate is different. And two a lot of reviewers are paid and who bites the hand that feeds them? Finally, who cares about reviews, smoke what u like.
cacman
12 years ago
Lost me at Liga.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Lost me at Liga.

cacman wrote:




+1
sd72
12 years ago
Well, you don't seem drunk this go around Mr. Punk. Reviews blow, and you prolly had the DR before all the super hype and LEs went nuts. So you prolly formed your own opinion before you read halfwheels.
CigarPunk1990
12 years ago
I suppose so, sir.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
All power little flavor.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
I detect all those flavors you're reading about..............even that rare mushroom that only grows in the mountains of Japan, on the north side of that rare tree........

develop your palate noob..........
CigarPunk1990
12 years ago
Sure; after you develop manners asswhipe 🙂
whtwtrman79
12 years ago

Well first off everyone's palate is different. And two a lot of reviewers are paid and who bites the hand that feeds them? Finally, who cares about reviews, smoke what u like.

kombat96 wrote:



Best advice
frankj1
12 years ago

All power little flavor.

ZRX1200 wrote:


seems to happen alot
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Assuming we're talking bout a Drew Estates product.I've never gotten anything they've done???Kind of like Viaje.....So many rave about both products and the best I've gotten is mehhhhhhhhhhhh.

Reviewers of both lines are making schit up IMHO.


Ron
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Assuming we're talking bout a Drew Estates product.I've never gotten anything they've done???Kind of like Viaje.....So many rave about both products and the best I've gotten is mehhhhhhhhhhhh.

Reviewers of both lines are making schit up IMHO.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:




maybe your palate is just too roughed up by all the LFD ligero bombs you've smoked?
might be time to quit buying those eh???
Bones33
12 years ago
Do you usually whine after you bitch, or before?
Canewalker
12 years ago
Need cheese.
tonygraz
12 years ago
I'm on vacation and didn't bring any popcorn.
gryphonms
12 years ago
Big, strong, peppery, hints of oak and chocolate, with a sweet note on the finish. Said a lot about the cigar. Not really, that was a wine review of an Australian Shiraz.

If you want help with trying new cigars go to a reputable local shop, explain what you like and ask for suggestions.

Here is how I review cigars I have bought. It's a 1 cigar, I never want to smoke another. It's a 5 pack cigar, I enjoyed it and will smoke the remaining 4 cigars but there are to many cigars and to little time. It's a box cigar, wow factor, that was great, I need a box of those!
gryphonms
12 years ago
Big, strong, peppery, hints of oak and chocolate, with a sweet note on the finish. Said a lot about the cigar. Not really, that was a wine review of an Australian Shiraz.

If you want help with trying new cigars go to a reputable local shop, explain what you like and ask for suggestions.

Here is how I review cigars I have bought. It's a 1 cigar, I never want to smoke another. It's a 5 pack cigar, I enjoyed it and will smoke the remaining 4 cigars but there are to many cigars and to little time. It's a box cigar, wow factor, that was great, I need a box of those!
sd72
12 years ago
I use a sliding scale of 0-400, separated by maker, wrapper, and size. Simple once you get used to it.
Users browsing this topic