therrm
  • therrm
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
12 years ago
So I proposed to my girlfriend tonight and she said yes. Going to dig in my humi and try to find the right stick to match the occasion to the Makers Mark and wine we already have.
dcrot1
12 years ago
Congratz!!!! Best of luck!
jeferris
12 years ago
Congratulations!
kombat96
12 years ago
Don't do it..I mean congratulations


I keed
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
Awesome. Congratz.
schreiber
12 years ago
Congratulations!
therrm
  • therrm
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
12 years ago
Grabbed a Hemingway short story bc we had an early morning ahead of us cant wait to continue the celebration
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Awesome. Congrats. What did you end up smoking?
dharbolt
12 years ago
congratulations
itsawaldo
12 years ago

Grabbed a Hemingway short story bc we had an early morning ahead of us cant wait to continue the celebration

therrm wrote:



Couple jokes here in regards to "pairings", I think I'd hold off until after the celebration nookie and smoke two cigars.

Congrats, best wishes to you both.
cacman
12 years ago
Congratulations. Buy as many cigars as you can now! It will all end when you return from the honeymoon.
streetrod
12 years ago

So I proposed to my girlfriend tonight and she said yes. Going to dig in my humi and try to find the right stick to match the occasion to the Makers Mark and wine we already have.

therrm wrote:



So I guess you are tired of being happy & having money in your pocket....

Just bustin your balz. Best of luck & good wishes ( from a guy who has been married for 42+years....to the same woman).o:)
jnichols
12 years ago
Congrats! I think...

Actually the best thing that ever happened to me, 22 hmmm maybe 23 years ah hell it's been a long long long time we have been married! haha
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
Better consult with Magwitch.

He KNOWS best.
wheelrite
12 years ago
congrats !


wheel,
madspackler
12 years ago

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

fishinguitarman wrote:



+1 Hope you did not have time for a cigar last evening and were "otherwise occupied"

Congrats to you; Best Wishes to your fiancee
Users browsing this topic