wallyguitar
12 years ago
Greetings All! We're putting together a smoke club at my current deployed location, and we're looking for a large amount of cigar bands for a project. PM me if you have some you're willing to part with.
deadeyedick
12 years ago
kombat96
12 years ago
Pm celticbomber
youngra
12 years ago
madspackler
12 years ago
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Hmmm,
No response. Seems he does not want them very much.

DED
Sculptor
12 years ago
Maybe job related? My son is often 'out working' in a hot deployment. Maybe a n00b thing, we're not often well received.
youngra
12 years ago
One away - maybe try again Rick - if ya need a bus driver let me know

9114901159815520713978
wallyguitar
12 years ago
I never got your PM, DED. I PM'd my addy over to you, and thank you!

It's definitely not this "working" that you speak of Sculptor, I'm in the Air Force I wouldn't want to mess up manicure!!!

And you've all been received very well, I've been lurking for a few weeks now and have come to enjoy the banter & hijinx of the old timers on these forums.

Thanks again Youngra & Madspackler!
Sculptor
12 years ago
Glad your out of the zone but thank you for being in the game. I think I have some coming my way, but I only need them for reference, I can forward them your way plus what I have when I'm done.
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Package going out. A few may still have the cigar attached though.

DED
wallyguitar
12 years ago
Thanks DED!!
illinichaser
12 years ago


A few may still have the cigar attached though.

deadeyedick wrote:



hehe. . .


#-o
madspackler
12 years ago

Package going out. A few may still have the cigar attached though.

DED

deadeyedick wrote:



Second wave left out this morning. Sent a few escorts to keep the bands company for the journey. Enjoy.
Thanks for your service and sacrifice. =d> =d> =d>

EC🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic