Canewalker
12 years ago
So I'm new to central Georgia, been looking around for a new brick an mortar joint. Problem is that all the "tobacco shops" end up being hole in the wall, check cashing/discount cigs/head-shop deals. Yes I'm a hour an a half from Atlanta, but I'm just trying to see if perhaps there is a decent mom and pop place in the greater Warner Robins/Macon area that the internet or yelp hasn't found. It's a long shot I know.
schreiber
12 years ago
Be sure to use specific search engine queries like 'cigar shop' or 'cigar lounge'.
All of the results I'm looking at are pointing me to Columbus and Auburn. Not much in the Macon area that I can see.
kombat96
12 years ago
Middle Georgia, is that like middle earth?
schreiber
12 years ago

Middle Georgia, is that like middle earth?

kombat96 wrote:


More like the Dead Marshes, amiright?
riverdog
12 years ago
Pretty much a desert in Macon best I can tell. I grew up there and still visit my mother there and have yet to turn up a decent b&m. Sorry.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Canewalker
12 years ago
Dead Marshes indeed.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Howitzers keeping ya up?
riverdog
12 years ago
On the thread jack side of things, do you walk with a cane, or in the cane?
99cobra2881
12 years ago
I feel your pain, no decent shpos anywhere close to me either. Closest one I've found is 130 miles away one way!!!

The rest are discount cigarette shops that just happen to carry cigars and the people working there don't know crap about cigars!

One place had promise but the guy didn't sell many so he had swisher sweets in with all his premium cigars. The flavors had married and it was sad
to smoke a nice partagas that tasted like a swisher!
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Cane Corso (his dog)
Walker (last name)
riverdog
12 years ago

Cane Corso (his dog)
Walker (last name)

ZRX1200 wrote:



No, not on the list of possibles. Sounds like you just made that up.:-k 👅 🇨🇮
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Hell it's warm year round down there. Mail order them and smoke at home. You can get better cigars and booze. Less expensive and you don't have to deal with the locals.
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
Can you even get a Pepsi where you live?
riverdog
12 years ago

Can you even get a Pepsi where you live?

DrMaddVibe wrote:



On the black market. That's Coca Cola country.🌫
Users browsing this topic