reckless
12 years ago
I could go through the WSAH thread and just see what everyone is smoking but I figured I would make a thread so people could post their fav winter smokes..... short and sweet (Im still a full bore noob and am looking for some recommendations)

-1. RyJ Tubos #3 cc
1. Papas Fritas
2. MF LE Coronas
3. Bait Fish
4. JDN Rosalones macito (thanks wombat)
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Papas Fritas
Baitfish
Tat PCR is my absolute favorite short smoke.
Recently someone sent me a DPG demitasse, I think it was youngra, it was delicious.
Oliva Special G Maduro is good.
Padron 64 Principe

that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
reckless
12 years ago


Tat PCR is my absolute favorite short smoke.

robertsccr5 wrote:


4x40 that looks yummy
sd72
12 years ago
reckless
12 years ago

Muwat 7x70

sd72 wrote:


How do you deal with the frostbite on ur buddys half way through that monster?
moonman
12 years ago
Petit coronas, unless I am next to a roarin fire! A ROARIN' Katy Perry would be better, an a YUKKity YUK! It B fuggin KOLD in upstate NY!

I need to reload on some RP 1992 petit corona seconds.
reckless
12 years ago

It B fuggin KOLD in upstate NY!

I need to reload on some RP 1992 petit corona seconds.

moonman wrote:


Where abouts are you? Im in sullivan county
Those RP's look good but I see them listed at $7-8 a stick jeeeez
illinichaser
12 years ago



Tat PCR is my absolute favorite short smoke.

that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

robertsccr5 wrote:






These suck!

Leave them alone!

Send to me for proper hazardous disposal🐴 🐴 🐴
moonman
12 years ago
Warwick,NY in Orange County.

I have won 15 for around $35 on auction.

U can do it!

Ready for some of the white fluffy stuff?

Come on White Christmas![-o<
reckless
12 years ago

Warwick,NY in Orange County.

I have won 15 for around $35 on auction.

U can do it!

Ready for some of the white fluffy stuff?

Come on White Christmas![-o<

moonman wrote:


No chit? Im in Bloomingburg. Gotta herf sometime!! T-minus 16hrs till lock down hope your ready for that fluff
moonman
12 years ago
No Doubt botl! We can make that happen!

Goin' to my buds 2night for the pre Fluff Puff'n Stuff!

🍺 🇨🇮

Happy Challah Days!
illinichaser
12 years ago

No Doubt botl! We can make that happen!

Goin' to my buds 2night for the pre Fluff Puff'n Stuff!

🍺 🇨🇮

Happy Challah Days!

moonman wrote:




not sure what that is, but it sounds like your "bud" had better be of the female variety. . .
moonman
12 years ago
Oh! Ha! I git it. Fluffer.

No, she's a dude!

It's OK though, my wife knows.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Most of the time it's too cold here to smoke anything good, so I stock a few robustos and coronas to get me thru the cold months. I'm in NW CT and its white now and 6-12" more coming tomorrow and Sunday. I smoked a couple of Liga IV Almirantes today while shoveling and cleaning up from the last snow and bringing some wood in for an elderly neighbor. They are not a bad work smoke, but don't even think about buying them if you don't have a drawpoker or you may end up throwing a third or more of them away. Also have some C'est La Vie robustos, but they don't seem to be as good as last year's and one I smoked today had a string of plastic in it. I'm cursed that way, I find bones in Mickey D's fillet of fish and my last batch of backwoods about 15 years ago had a feather rolled in it (boy did it stink).
reckless
12 years ago

Most of the time it's too cold here to smoke anything good, so I stock a few robustos and coronas to get me thru the cold months. I'm in NW CT and its white now and 6-12" more coming tomorrow and Sunday. I smoked a couple of Liga IV Almirantes today while shoveling and cleaning up from the last snow and bringing some wood in for an elderly neighbor. They are not a bad work smoke, but don't even think about buying them if you don't have a drawpoker or you may end up throwing a third or more of them away. Also have some C'est La Vie robustos, but they don't seem to be as good as last year's and one I smoked today had a string of plastic in it. I'm cursed that way, I find bones in Mickey D's fillet of fish and my last batch of backwoods about 15 years ago had a feather rolled in it (boy did it stink).

tonygraz wrote:



Man thats rough. Well stay away from doing trades with Wombat then, he sent me a bunch of smokes and sprinkled chili powder on all of them =d> You got me good dink!! You should try a couple I listed up top, 4x44's will burn without issue in the cold north east!!
onetoomany
12 years ago

I could go through the WSAH thread and just see what everyone is smoking but I figured I would make a thread so people could post their fav winter smokes..... short and sweet (Im still a full bore noob and am looking for some recommendations)

-1. RyJ Tubos #3 cc
1. Papas Fritas
2. MF LE Coronas
3. Bait Fish
4. JDN Rosalones macito (thanks wombat)

reckless wrote:



whatever you have at the time haha. my list is pretty much the same anything short and sweet. single digit temps dont respect cigar smokers like they oughta be.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Oscar
12 years ago
Puros Indios Especial Chief
reckless
12 years ago

whatever reckless is smoking

onetoomany wrote:


Fixed and shortened to contain just the facts
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
MF Le Bijou Petite
Tat PCR
Tat Petite
5Vegas AAA Lancero (I cut them in half)
Camacho Havana Petite
Camacho Triple Maddie 4.5/50
Baitfish
Users browsing this topic