bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
This afternoon I got down to the Vets Hall early to help unload the beer shipment. When we were done I went out to the patio and had a J Fuego Origen. That's a mighty tasty little smoke. I started up some tunes from my iPhone over my little Monster iClarity bluetooth speaker system. People started showing up. I gave one of the guys there an Upmann maduro tubo and then I pulled out a Torano Colosseum. That's a hefty stick compared to the Origen. It lit up easy and right away it was tasty, easy draw, lot of smoke... I smoked that thing for a long time until it started burning my fingers. It only came in a 4 pack bundled in your standard plastic wrap and then covered in paper... I'll be getting some more of those.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/636010/More-new-stuff- 


After that I had an Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva that I had put into a glass tube years ago. I don't remember why. It was also very tasty and smoked like a champ. A little while later... and I had a Diesel torpedo. Man.. that thing had an ash almost 3 inches long! And it was breezy and I wasn't being careful!

Overall, a good night at the Vets Hall. 😇

🇨🇮

Oh, wait, I meant to to say... they all SUCK BIG TIME..... don't ever bid on any of these!


🍺
moonman
12 years ago
That is great news regarding the Torano Colosseum because I just won a five pack. I am excited to fire one up.
Users browsing this topic