fenderbendertex
12 years ago
How is this a 91-rated cigar? 🤥
fenderbendertex
12 years ago
I mean, it's not bad at CBID prices for a yard-gar (good draw, taste OK after warmup, construction not so awesome), but 91?
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
this is what I mean when I say ratings mean so, so, so very little... a liars 91 can be an honest man's 12...
fenderbendertex
12 years ago
Right you are! Maybe this is why we can all still afford MOW's, so no complaints... At least, not at what I paid... Normal price? Not happening.
earthson
12 years ago
I've smoked through 2 boxes. When they're good, they're pretty good. Wheat, wood, spice, must, and some sweetness - kind of cubanesque. On the other hand, they are cuban sandwich cigars, so the burn is often downright terrible. And there can be a lot of stems in each stick.

Long story short, if it's a CI exclusive, you should already know what to expect. And CI's number-point ratings mean as much as CA's - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
ah42266
12 years ago
A good cigar at $1.50per to smoke in between your better premiums.
Users browsing this topic