HabanaHoe
12 years ago
Anyone else tried these? Thoughts?
I got some samples and let them rest a good 90 days and I have to say all the hype iv read is either BS or I got two bad sticks. I can't pinpoint it other than to me it's just a bad blend. Bitter, harsh, almost stale tasting.

Once again, maybe it's just me, I just don't see how this cigar got a 90 rating?
Well, other than someone paid for it [gonzo]
m j toal
12 years ago

Anyone else tried these? Thoughts?
I got some samples and let them rest a good 90 days and I have to say all the hype iv read is either BS or I got two bad sticks. I can't pinpoint it other than to me it's just a bad blend. Bitter, harsh, almost stale tasting.

Once again, maybe it's just me, I just don't see how this cigar got a 90 rating?
Well, other than someone paid for it [gonzo]

HabanaHoe wrote:



I've had one Scott. I think they're okay.
Abrignac
12 years ago

I've had one Scott. I think they're okay.

m j toal wrote:




=d>
HabanaHoe
12 years ago
[frypan]

=d>

Abrignac wrote:


fishinguitarman
12 years ago
mikey1597
12 years ago
I've never tried a Scott before. Never crossed my mind.
HabanaHoe
12 years ago

I've never tried a Scott before. Never crossed my mind.

mikey1597 wrote:


You should totally try one! They can be a bit bitter sometimes so be sure to age it in your hummi a bit longer than usual
m j toal
12 years ago

I've never tried a Scott before. Never crossed my mind.

mikey1597 wrote:



Yes you have.

Who you trying to fool?
Abrignac
12 years ago

I've had one Scott. I think they're okay.

m j toal wrote:



Infro, I thought he was talking about your afro.
HabanaHoe
12 years ago

Infro, I thought he was talking about your afro.

Abrignac wrote:


You racist prick! It's a fro! [frypan]
ZRX1200
12 years ago
^ he knows his fros.....he would recognize them anywhere.
Users browsing this topic