leftyposthole
12 years ago
If you have not tried this one I urge you to give it a try. One of the best new sticks out there.
Your welcome.

Lefty 🌫 🇨🇮
triodes
12 years ago
PM sent, asking where to try?

Looks to me like a few bricks and mortars may have them, but don't see them at sources I normally buy from.
knokmdwn
12 years ago
Sounds like a creeping crud kind of disease.
DCLover
12 years ago
Lefty!
I'll be looking for them.
leftyposthole
12 years ago
These really are exceptional, and very reasonably priced, plus the gal that makes them is a looker.....
dharbolt
12 years ago
just looked into it and i have a b&m here who carries them. thanks for the heads up I'm going to check them out
gae9jang2j
12 years ago

These really are exceptional, and very reasonably priced, plus the gal that makes them is a looker.....

leftyposthole wrote:


agreed. she's pretty hot based off her fb page.

Now, where do i get some?
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
nm, my local has them too.
delta1
12 years ago
Gesundheit, lefty. Hope you get better soon...j/k

I'm gonna have to track a few down and give them a try. Thanks for the tip.
Users browsing this topic