ZRX1200
12 years ago
He came from Hot Pop Sr and a lady.....


God knows what happened after that.
Llado1
  • Llado1
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
Well chit I might be a lil thonginator, but it seems like all you old peckers want to get a crack at me. Just hope none of you throw your back out, or stub a toe.
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
AYE YEE YEE YEE YEE!!!!



Liiiiiiive Action!!!!
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I got a big toe.....grab your ankles and cry, just don't tell yer mamma. The tears make me extra verile.
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
Sounds like a fine deal Llado.
Hey i have some lovely Ocean Front property in Arizona for sale if you're interested?
SRH1
12 years ago

$26.70 per for the Behike 52 is from a legit source. However, if you've never smoked a Cuban before, I'd recommend you spend your money on something else first to get your feet wet. Specifically PSD4s, RASS, Upmann Mag 46, Hoyo Epi 2s etc. Going straight for a BHK 52 on your 1st go round id be inclined to guess you wouldn't appreciate the nuance of what this smoke has to offer and you'd regret paying so for 3 smokes.

KPP wrote:



Peckerhead or not, KPP is spot on. If it weren't for the resident peckerheads, old or not, this place wouldn't be much fun at all....
SRH1
12 years ago
frankj1
12 years ago

58!!!!!!

SRH1 wrote:


just as I thought I caught up, you do this!
mikey1597
12 years ago

Peckerhead or not, KPP is spot on. If it weren't for the resident peckerheads, old or not, this place wouldn't be much fun at all....

SRH1 wrote:




Amen Brutha!
HabanaHoe
12 years ago
I like this thread!
It's a keeper =d>


No please excuse me while I go smoke my RA LE 2011 hombre sent me
DCLover
12 years ago
And since when does Kyle know what he's talking about???
fiddler898
12 years ago

So the guy showed me a pic of the CC in a glass top box and they looked to be right so I closed the deal for 150. Thanks to that one guy for telling me to buy the ones in the glass top box.

Llado1 wrote:



Llado, you have my apology for taking you seriously.
Buckwheat
12 years ago

If I understand correctly, Cuban cigars are not illegal to own but illegal to import.

efinebloom wrote:



You don't understand correctly. It is illegal for US citizens to either own or purchase Cuban cigars manufactured after the embargo. The only "legal" cuban cigars are ones that were purchased prior to the embargo.

If you understand the risks then I would suggest that you first try to purchase a different CC from this person/place than a Cohiba (which is most counterfeited cuban cigars) before I would buy a Behike. My experience (if I had any) is that good deals generally aren't. YMMV 🌫
Users browsing this topic