Sculptor
12 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/380264/CAT-Challenge-The-Thonginator

fishinguitarman wrote:


Sí señor
Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago

A "D"?????

You are a jackass, Jenna has an innie not an outie.

Dumbazz. Feel free to fall in the shower and choke on your dinner.

ZRX1200 wrote:





My hero <3

Also, in my defense in highschool I didn't think I needed to learn another language since I never planned on leaving the states.
If I would had anticipated the way things are now I would had most definitely paid more attention.
Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/380264/CAT-Challenge-The-Thonginator

fishinguitarman wrote:




Waiting for bolt to step up and be the next thonganator....
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
$26.70 per for the Behike 52 is from a legit source. However, if you've never smoked a Cuban before, I'd recommend you spend your money on something else first to get your feet wet. Specifically PSD4s, RASS, Upmann Mag 46, Hoyo Epi 2s etc. Going straight for a BHK 52 on your 1st go round id be inclined to guess you wouldn't appreciate the nuance of what this smoke has to offer and you'd regret paying so for 3 smokes.
mikey1597
12 years ago

$26.70 per for the Behike 52 is from a legit source. However, if you've never smoked a Cuban before, I'd recommend you spend your money on something else first to get your feet wet. Specifically PSD4s, RASS, Upmann Mag 46, Hoyo Epi 2s etc. Going straight for a BHK 52 on your 1st go round id be inclined to guess you wouldn't appreciate the nuance of what this smoke has to offer and you'd regret paying so for 3 smokes.

KPP wrote:




This one knows what he's talking about
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

This one knows what he's talking about

mikey1597 wrote:






This one sorta does but he's an old peckerhead...🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
^ im definitely a peckerhead...but I ain't "old" quite yet!
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

^ im definitely a peckerhead...but I ain't "old" quite yet!

KPP wrote:





LMAO!!!!
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Yes FGM is an OLD peckerhead, KPP is just a peckerhead.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
How old do u hab to be to be old?
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
ZRX1200 Online
#50 Posted: 2 mins ago
Favorites | Quote
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 32,145

Yes FGM is an OLD peckerhead, KPP is just a peckerhead.









Mooch Prick
Llado1
  • Llado1
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
Thanks for letting me know old peckerhead. If it was up to me I probably would've already bought fake Cubans... Oh chit looks like I already did.

hail to the thonginator!

say where did thonginator come from?
mikey1597
12 years ago



Yes FGM is an OLD peckerhead.









Mooch Prick

fishinguitarman wrote:




Yes, Yes he is.
mikey1597
12 years ago

Thanks for letting me know old peckerhead. If it was up to me I probably would've already bought fake Cubans... Oh chit looks like I already did.

hail to the thonginator!

say where did thonginator come from?

Llado1 wrote:




His Mama
mikey1597
12 years ago
56!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
57!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

His Mama

mikey1597 wrote:






yo momma
mikey1597
12 years ago
We's Bruthas!
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

We's Bruthas!

mikey1597 wrote:





Sup Bro!!!!
Users browsing this topic