TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Laptop died and all addy's are temporarily " unaccessible " and Tigers ignoring me...HELP 🌫
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
I pm'd you.

TIGER
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
Who's ignoring who?

You need to learn how to answer a phone oldman.

TIGER
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Who's ignoring who?

You need to learn how to answer a phone oldman.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:





🌫 Huh....What's that ya say??? LMAO. Was upstairs putting some chit away and didn't hear it ringin...I'll give you a jingle bros.
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

Who's ignoring who?

You need to learn how to answer a phone oldman.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



Now that's funny!

Paul need new batteries for the hearing aids?


One 🌫 to another.....
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Who's ignoring who?

You need to learn how to answer a phone oldman.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:




LMAO.....who you callin a Ole m......wait a minute.......ummm......well hell I guess you got me.
A fella cannot deny what has become....clear to the Eye 🌫
Thanks for your help Chris!!



Now that's funny!

Paul need new batteries for the hearing aids?


One 🌫 to another.....

Rut-Ro! wrote:





I'm sorry....could you repeat that I didn't hear ya 🙂
Pedros lawn service
12 years ago
What you can't drive yourself? Not like your missing a leg or anything.
Users browsing this topic