wallyguitar
12 years ago
Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte Torpedo is my "go-to" daily smoker. Cheap, reliable, and darn good tasting.
mrdontplay
12 years ago
The reason I'm on CB is to find a dialy smoke for $1 a peice or less. i haven't got my first shipment yet so we'll see. i'd like to see what others are Smoking though.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
I only light up a couple or three times a week. But that might include 3 to 4 cigars in a night at the Vets Hall. I still have a big assortment of cigars, so I don't have a particular go-to cigar yet or a 'daily smoker'.

😎
ah42266
12 years ago

The reason I'm on CB is to find a dialy smoke for $1 a peice or less. i haven't got my first shipment yet so we'll see. i'd like to see what others are Smoking though.

mrdontplay wrote:




their are no good cigars at Cigar Bid or anywhere for $1. You actually want to discuss $1 cigars? Why bother. For $1.50 to $2 you can get quite a few 'good', average cigars at Cigar Bid, but not for a dollar. I know, I have tried them all at least once, most NEVER to be smoked again.
Philly Jack
12 years ago

their are no good cigars at Cigar Bid or anywhere for $1. You actually want to discuss $1 cigars? Why bother. For $1.50 to $2 you can get quite a few 'good', average cigars at Cigar Bid, but not for a dollar. I know, I have tried them all at least once, most NEVER to be smoked again.

ah42266 wrote:


There are some diamond in the rough here but no one will say because it will drive up prices. I smoke two three or less a week in winter more in summer so I just grab whats on top save the high end ones for vacation or holidays
tonygraz
12 years ago
There are a few good $ 1 cigars, but I'm not gonna tell Ah##### what they are.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
You could simply buy "DP's One-Dollar Cigar Encyclopedia".........
It comes up here on auction now and again............you can usually get it for $26 - $32.......

RIP Dave................
SRH1
12 years ago

There are a few good $ 1 cigars, but I'm not gonna tell Ah##### what they are.

tonygraz wrote:


=d>
Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago
A few good affordable every day stick i smoke are the mow ruination and the genisis the project.
dharbolt
12 years ago

A few good affordable every day stick i smoke are the mow ruination and the genisis the project.

Jurrasic_Jenna wrote:




yes
Philly Jack
12 years ago

You could simply buy "DP's One-Dollar Cigar Encyclopedia".........
It comes up here on auction now and again............you can usually get it for $26 - $32.......

RIP Dave................

KingoftheCove wrote:


Free Dave
mrdontplay
12 years ago

their are no good cigars at Cigar Bid or anywhere for $1. You actually want to discuss $1 cigars? Why bother. For $1.50 to $2 you can get quite a few 'good', average cigars at Cigar Bid, but not for a dollar. I know, I have tried them all at least once, most NEVER to be smoked again.

ah42266 wrote:



My standards aren't that high yet. I just like smokin cigars.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

You could simply buy "DP's One-Dollar Cigar Encyclopedia".........
It comes up here on auction now and again............you can usually get it for $26 - $32.......

RIP Dave................

KingoftheCove wrote:



RIP Dave...
Mandoman
12 years ago
$1 cigar? Not many to be had. Most (all) are just nasty.
With patience the following smokes can be had for $2 and (for me - remember ALL palates are different. 10 folks will have12 different opinions about the same cigar. Smoke 'em yourself and decide for yourself) are decent cigars.

5 Vegas A and AAA
La Herencia de Cuba Oscuro Fuerte
CI Legends Red, Yellow
dstieger
12 years ago
I've become something of an elitist and I normally would have laughed past this thread and returned to forum without posting, but I recently stole a box of VERY good Abe Flores toros for $19 dollars from here. My yard gars are better'n ever.


http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1642769/Pinar-del-Rio-Small-Batch-Black-Corojo-Toro-Box-of-20/ 
skennedy
12 years ago
For the money on everyday smokes (and in my case about 4 to 5/day), I like Diesel Unlimited, Diesel Unholy Cocktail, and the Original Cubans. The Original Cubans are not a bad smoke for about $2/each. 5 Vegas AAA aren't too bad either, but I don't think they are better than the Diesels I mentioned. I also really like the Pueblo Dominicana.
PDQ
  • PDQ
  • Connoisseur
12 years ago
For me, my personal "go to" cigar is the 5 Vegas Gold Torpedo.
09ChallengerDad
12 years ago
K Hansotia/Gurkha Park Avenues are a decent cigar for about $2 apiece.
fenderbendertex
12 years ago
If you're patient and bid at the right time, you can get VS for $1. Not crazy about most of them, but the Triple Corojo and 10th anniversario are good everydays.
fenderbendertex
12 years ago

A few good affordable every day stick i smoke are the mow ruination and the genisis the project.

Jurrasic_Jenna wrote:


+1 on the Ruination
Users browsing this topic