matthewgull
12 years ago
Hey all, I don't post that often, but....Does anyone know who I would contact at Cbid or the mother ship regarding events? I've got four I'm putting on this year that I want to attached gars too! mgullATorlandoweeklydotcom
matthewgull
12 years ago
Hey can anyone help here
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago
Maybe a phone call or email and ask who is incharge of events would help....just saying...........

🍺
matthewgull
12 years ago
Yeah, I've tried to do that but keep getting the general voice mail and no reply.
Ram27
12 years ago

Hey all, I don't post that often, but....Does anyone know who I would contact at Cbid or the mother ship regarding events? I've got four I'm putting on this year that I want to attached gars too! mgullATorlandoweeklydotcom

matthewgull wrote:





What events are you putting on ? 🤔

Where will events be held? 🤔


Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

Yeah, I've tried to do that but keep getting the general voice mail and no reply.

matthewgull wrote:



Yeah, that sucks when people do not return phone calls....[ram27bat]
madspackler
12 years ago
Start with an email to Trish - she always has good information, and certainly willing to help you out.
victor809
12 years ago
Are we invited to this event?

I'm sure you just haven't gotten around to sending us all invites yet.
matthewgull
12 years ago
Lol. I have four that I produce in Orlando. Mainly music, art, and of course booze but I want to add a cigar event or section as I think it would be successful
maxfull
12 years ago
[quote=matthewgull]Hey all, I don't post that often, but....Does anyone know who I would contact at Cbid or the
Users browsing this topic