sd72
12 years ago
You'd hate it.
PorknBeans
sd72
12 years ago
Nothing but good smokes, great food, and ray wrapped in blankets with a propane heater under his chair. Not ur thing
PorknBeans
12 years ago
ok sd
im not used to all that fancy stuff anyhow
sd72
12 years ago
Not my party Scott. I'm sure you'd find a spot.
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

53 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mikey1597 wrote:







WHOA!!!!!
PorknBeans
12 years ago
my name not scott
there another person with my handle
Propadope61
12 years ago
this thing any fun ?

maybe i can hitch a ride that way
i dont have lots of fancy cigars though



Start walking
I have before
rfenst
12 years ago
Arrive in Jackson (JAN) at 11:00am on Thursday, 4/10.
Leave from Jackson (JAN) at 3:00pm on Sunday, 4/13

Anyone else flying in or out around thoese times?
Mandoman
12 years ago
The combined Virginia / Maine contingent will also arrive (as we did last year) on Thursday, also.
rfenst
12 years ago

The combined Virginia / Maine contingent will also arrive (as we did last year) on Thursday, also.

Mandoman wrote:



Via car/truck/camper or motorcycle? Will you be traveling through Jackson. If so maybe I can hitch a ride. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Mandoman
12 years ago

Via car/truck/camper or motorcycle? Will you be traveling through Jackson. If so maybe I can hitch a ride. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again!

rfenst wrote:


Right now, the vehicle is undecided. It will probably be my Ram 1500. There will be 5, maybe 6, folks in the group.
According to my GPS, the airport will add about an hour to our trip. I believe it's doable.
Send me a IM with your cell # and I'll keep you up to date.
Just in case, though, you should explore other options.
rfenst
12 years ago

Right now, the vehicle is undecided. It will probably be my Ram 1500. There will be 5, maybe 6, folks in the group.
According to my GPS, the airport will add about an hour to our trip. I believe it's doable.
Send me a IM with your cell # and I'll keep you up to date.
Just in case, though, you should explore other options.

Mandoman wrote:



That would be too far out of your way. Thanks anyway. I will find someone neaby or just rent a car...
Propadope61
12 years ago
Usually anyone that shows up on Thursday will do so later in the day.
ringsize
12 years ago
Sorry folks will not be making it this year. Kids have ffa auction that weekend. Drink one on me...
mikey1597
12 years ago

Sorry folks will not be making it this year. Kids have ffa auction that weekend. Drink one on me...

ringsize wrote:




Aw Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ringsize
12 years ago
I know right
rfenst
12 years ago

Usually anyone that shows up on Thursday will do so later in the day.

Propadope61 wrote:



Yep, but the later flights in were either too late (Thursday night) or muchmore expensive. I guess I will have to just rent a car and blow some time. There has to be some kind of museum or Civil War battlefield worth visiting. That, or Ray can put me to work- LOL! See you there, sir.
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
Check out the T-Shirt thread
Propadope61
12 years ago

Check out the T-Shirt thread

fishinguitarman wrote:



You know how many threads are in a t shirt
I'll be here all day:-k
Users browsing this topic