Smokeyjohn
12 years ago
Whoa whoa whoa holy shizznat!

I'm running to Home Depot now and getting supplies :/

Thanks everyone for the chance to play!
Addy is going out now!
GhostTown
12 years ago
Lol... hope you have room. Congrats!
Smokeyjohn
12 years ago

Lol... hope you have room. Congrats!

GhostTown wrote:



Thanks a bunch brother!
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Addy received. Better get to smokin' to make room!!!!

Congrats on the win.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Hee hee hee

Ha ha ha

Ho ho ho

In my best Major Payne voice. You are about to be keeled. None of these azzhats can count, or the ones that can send 5 primo ceegars.

I think I got a white owl and DM you might like dryboxing somewhere.
reckless
12 years ago
1. OpFTH................
2. rrumba......................
3. Billyboy03..................
4. Therrm......................
5. Smokeyjohn .............. 9114901230801037022287
6. Chuck N.....................
7. Mandobro...................
8. Reckless....................
9. 99cobra2881..............
10. K9biker....................
11. MRM21477...............
12. Bur..........................

Enjoy brother!!
dharbolt
12 years ago

1. OpFTH................
2. rrumba......................
3. Billyboy03..................
4. Therrm......................
5. Smokeyjohn .............. 9114901230801037022287
6. Chuck N.....................
7. Mandobro...................
8. Reckless....................
9. 99cobra2881..............
10. K9biker....................
11. MRM21477...............
12. Bur..........................

Enjoy brother!!

reckless wrote:




Silly noob


1. OpFTH................
2. rrumba......................
3. Billyboy03..................
4. Therrm......................
5. Smokeyjohn .............. Winner
6. Chuck N.....................
7. Mandobro...................
8. Reckless....................9114901230801037022287
9. 99cobra2881..............
10. K9biker....................
11. MRM21477...............
12. Bur..........................

Enjoy brother!!
Weapon X
12 years ago
can I get on the waiting list ?
reckless
12 years ago
Smokeyjohn
12 years ago

Addy received. Better get to smokin' to make room!!!!

Congrats on the win.

99cobra2881 wrote:




Thanks brother I appreciate it haha!
I'm making room as we speak!

=p~ =p~ =p~
Smokeyjohn
12 years ago

Hee hee hee

Ha ha ha

Ho ho ho

In my best Major Payne voice. You are about to be keeled. None of these azzhats can count, or the ones that can send 5 primo ceegars.

I think I got a white owl and DM you might like dryboxing somewhere.

Bur wrote:



Seems to be the way with cigar smokers:-k
We can't count!

I'm prepping, I'm scared, it's gonna hurt isn't it?!
GhostTown
12 years ago
Mandobro
12 years ago
Smokey - on the way - 9114 9012 3080 1528 7400 89
Chuck N
12 years ago

Silly noob


1. OpFTH................
2. rrumba......................
3. Billyboy03..................
4. Therrm......................
5. Smokeyjohn .............. Winner
6. Chuck N.....................9505 5000 2273 4030 0000 43
7. Mandobro...................
8. Reckless....................9114901230801037022287
9. 99cobra2881..............
10. K9biker....................
11. MRM21477...............
12. Bur..........................

Enjoy brother!!

dharbolt wrote:


rrumba
12 years ago
sent mine out to you smokey before we got snowed dumped on us
Users browsing this topic