ah42266
  • ah42266
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
http://img.cigarbid.com/p/300/cs/a/cs-avc.jpg 

Avocado Limited Reserve Toro (20)

Cigar Size: 6.0" x 50

Have a hunkering for a mild-bodied Candela-wrapped cigar? Here it is. Avocado Limited Reserve ain’t the next Davidoff, but it’s a classic Dominican wrapped in a greenish-hued Candela wrapper and filled with Dominican long-fillers. The result is a smooth, crisp cigar with generous tobacco flavors and a pleasant aroma. Perfect for summertime cigar burnin’.


sounds like a winner, eh? Words like "classic", "smooth", "crisp", "generous", pleasant", and "PERFECT"! Only one being offered. Who will be the lucky devil?
triodes
12 years ago
yes, I smoke.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
Candela's are very hard to do right, and I guarantee you no one is going to do them right and then throw a chinsy name like Avocado on the band... I'm sure steve would like to tell you these are the best candela's on the market... truth be told, these are horrid...
MisterWert
12 years ago
The wife and I tried a few months back and weren't impressed. I bought them on the auctions cause I thought it was a cute concept with the name and hue of the wrapper. The two we smoked were very hard to draw on and seemed to be very mushy/wet inside. Was like smoking freshly cut lawn is what my wife said. It may have been those two sticks but we have put them in the "brother-in-law" pile.
JoePepin
12 years ago
Bid on one on my brother's account once. He ended up paying 15$ for a single stick after tax and shipping LMAO
tonygraz
12 years ago
" ...Perfect for summertime cigar burnin’." In other words, not fit to light up inside.
Users browsing this topic