efinebloom
12 years ago
Dropped $200 on CBid. I know that isn't a ton when your talking a box or two but what was your most expensive CBid day? Might be nice to not feel so bad after hearing about others totals.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Let's see... uh.. 5 times 5 times 5 to the fifth.. uh.. carry the 2 and plus 20 and uh... hmmmm... I don't know.. but it was a lot:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/637185/Holy-craptastico 

And I still have probably 2 more full boxes on the way!

#-o
kombat96
12 years ago
There isn't that many cigars on Cbid I want and if there was the prices are to high, guess what.....overbid thread.
kombat96
12 years ago
Rah is still the winner. When u overbid so much, that u call Cbid and tell them u can't afford your bill.
efinebloom
12 years ago

Let's see... uh.. 5 times 5 times 5 to the fifth.. uh.. carry the 2 and plus 20 and uh... hmmmm... I don't know.. but it was a lot:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/637185/Holy-craptastico 

And I still have probably 2 more full boxes on the way!

#-o

bs_kwaj wrote:


Makes me feel better. Thanks
kombat96
12 years ago

Let's see... uh.. 5 times 5 times 5 to the fifth.. uh.. carry the 2 and plus 20 and uh... hmmmm... I don't know.. but it was a lot:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/637185/Holy-craptastico 

And I still have probably 2 more full boxes on the way!

#-o

bs_kwaj wrote:




That a rastling quote?
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Spent more than I care to say.
09ChallengerDad
12 years ago

Dropped $200 on CBid. I know that isn't a ton when your talking a box or two but what was your most expensive CBid day? Might be nice to not feel so bad after hearing about others totals.

efinebloom wrote:


I guess it really depends on how often you place orders like that....
I've dumped a good bit more than that at a pop on a few occasions - and I'm just a Rookie Noob.
No regrets.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
Order Totals Pending Billed
Merchandise Total $0.00 $664.74
Shipping Total $0.00 $30.70
Sales Tax $0.00 $0.00
Order Total $0.00 $695.44

This was back in dec '12, when i was deployed and first found out about this place.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
dayam. and i just added up my total history. I've spent dayam near 5K since i joined.

yikes
knokmdwn
12 years ago
I remember some years back that Zito (I think it was) would take a picture of his stack of receipts for the month and then post it and have a contest to see who could guess the closest as to the total spent. That's one of the guys that probably has a bit bigger collection than I do. (there are several on here)
tonygraz
12 years ago
I thought about looking back, but decided I didn't want to see how much money I burn. Seems like it's over $ 100 everytime I start bidding.
mrdontplay
12 years ago
Zito spent more on cigars in one year than I've spent on all 3 of my motorcycles and one of my cars.
SRH1
12 years ago

dayam. and i just added up my total history. I've spent dayam near 5K since i joined.

yikes

gae9jang2j wrote:



On your way to a platinum membership and all the privileges that go along with it....
SRH1
12 years ago
Most of our wives could tell us.........





















To the penny.......
GhostTown
12 years ago
I found cbid last October. Since then my order history shows $1,927.71 with $453.70 as the largest order. I actually use two other sites more than cbid.
tonygraz
12 years ago
I've only spent about $ 800 since then. You must smoke very expensive cigars or have a lot of cigars on hand.
GhostTown
12 years ago
I'm a n00b. I only smoke white owls and blackwoods.
99cobra2881
12 years ago
I feel like I spent too much here then I walk out of the local after spending $20-$25 and I'm carrying 3 cigars. That's when I feel like I overspent!
Users browsing this topic