mikey1597
12 years ago
Which one of you schitt stirrers live in BROWNSBURG, IN
wheelrite
12 years ago
reckless
12 years ago

Which one of you schitt stirrers live in BROWNSBURG, IN

mikey1597 wrote:


What's going on here?
mikey1597
12 years ago

I do


wheel,,

wheelrite wrote:




No you don't!








What's going on here?

reckless wrote:




I owe somebody that stays there.

ZRX1200
12 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
mikey1597
12 years ago
Hey, I have no doubt somebody will chunk him under the bus



MOM!!!! Jamie's laughing at me!!!
deadeyedick
12 years ago
*crickets*

🤣
whtwtrman79
12 years ago
Somebody finally through Mikey under the bus huh
mikey1597
12 years ago

*crickets*

🤣

deadeyedick wrote:




I know, not the same old crowd.
whtwtrman79
12 years ago
It's seems like it has been getting progressively quieter around here
frankj1
12 years ago

It's seems like it has been getting progressively quieter around here

whtwtrman79 wrote:


not where I live!
reckless
12 years ago


I owe somebody that stays there.

mikey1597 wrote:


How do you know? Seems to me like you don't know anyone from there......
mikey1597
12 years ago

How do you know? Seems to me like you don't know anyone from there......

reckless wrote:




Not yet but I will introduce myself as they did with me.
Propadope61
12 years ago
AWWWWWH
Does someone have to smoke a cigar now
mikey1597
12 years ago
Do I need to offer a little bounty to flush him out?
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

Do I need to offer a little bounty to flush him out?

mikey1597 wrote:




Answer your phone you old Prick.

TIGER
kombat96
12 years ago

Answer your phone you old Prick.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



Take the hint....he doesn't want to talk to you.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

Take the hint....he doesn't want to talk to you.

kombat96 wrote:




Shut up DICK.

Isn't there a Ring-DingĀ® calling out your name about now?

TIGER
rfenst
12 years ago

Shut up DICK.

Isn't there a Ring-DingĀ® calling out your name about now?

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



I like the way you talk at him.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Didn't Tiger used do a redirect through a mail boxes ect in BROWNSBURG, IN
Users browsing this topic