Rexinator989
12 years ago
Been trying to upload a picture to the cigar related board and it keeps "erroring"

Anybody else having any problems?
cacman
12 years ago
Your image dimensions or file size may be too large. Image dimensions shouldn't we any wider than 800px, and the file size must be below 200 kb.
Rexinator989
12 years ago

Your image dimensions or file size may be too large. Image dimensions shouldn't we any wider than 800px, and the file size must be below 200 kb.

cacman wrote:




Thanks for the info Ill try that.
Rexinator989
12 years ago
Thanks Im guessing it went through because it said something about having to be looked at by a moderator.

Im just trying to unload some cigars to make some space in one of my humidors, but not looking to get in on one of the trade boards.

You guys seem crazy on there, with blowing up people's mailboxes, porches, and etc.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Hope you didn't post it as a sale, which breaks forum policy.....
Rexinator989
12 years ago

Hope you didn't post it as a sale, which breaks forum policy.....

ZRX1200 wrote:




No Sale. Just if anyone was interested in them to let me know.
BuckyB93
12 years ago
Cool. Freebies.
cacman
12 years ago

Thanks Im guessing it went through because it said something about having to be looked at by a moderator.

Rexinator989 wrote:


It may take a couple hours before it's approved. Be patient, and send me a 5er for the help in the meantime.
🇨🇮
🍺
Rexinator989
12 years ago

It may take a couple hours before it's approved. Be patient, and send me a 5er for the help in the meantime.
🇨🇮
🍺

cacman wrote:




I could just send you the whole lot, haha.
GhostTown
12 years ago
This is a funny forum. It's totally fine to post your hateful opinions on race, religion, politics, each other, etc. etc........ but they hold your pee pee with an hot iron grip while you try to post a pic.
cacman
12 years ago

I could just send you the whole lot, haha.

Rexinator989 wrote:


I looked. Thanks for the offer, but I've got nothing to trade that's worthy.
http://www.opfth.org/ 
Rexinator989
12 years ago

I looked. Thanks for the offer, but I've got nothing to trade that's worthy.
http://www.opfth.org/ 

cacman wrote:




That was the other option. I dropped a bunch off right before Xmas.
GhostTown
12 years ago
My other cousin is a broke ass mooch. This would fill his humi for the spring/summer and make him happy as hell. I'd like to get them if it doesn't cost a lot.
Rexinator989
12 years ago

My other cousin is a broke ass mooch. This would fill his humi for the spring/summer and make him happy as hell. I'd like to get them if it doesn't cost a lot.

GhostTown wrote:




Sounds good Brother
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Hateful race and religion?

Aren't you a lovely peach.









Peach isn't a hateful racist term btw.......
GhostTown
12 years ago

Aren't you a lovely peach.

ZRX1200 wrote:




It's not me saying it.
Users browsing this topic