cacman
12 years ago
Is wabbit season over?
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Lol can't we all just get along??

Swap 5ers and make up.
banderl
12 years ago
Is this where I can score some free Cubans?
bdrizzle
12 years ago
Monte 2s. 😣
JadeRose
12 years ago
Lol.....someone needs a nap
sd72
12 years ago
So, what'd we decide is a good deal on a new stick?
kombat96
12 years ago
Kfc...its worthy of the hype
sd72
12 years ago
I love KFC. Original, of course. Their sides all blow, but did you know they sell cakes? Nxt time you're there, buy a cake. They are awesome.
Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago
Haha people make me giggle.



[frypan]
kombat96
12 years ago

I love KFC. Original, of course. Their sides all blow, but did you know they sell cakes? Nxt time you're there, buy a cake. They are awesome.

sd72 wrote:


I like thier coleslaw
m j toal
12 years ago
What are you guys talking about?
edin508
12 years ago
Something about frosted Pop tarts being better than the non frosted Pop tarts. I like the non frosted ones.
sd72
12 years ago
Obviously you have no taste
m j toal
12 years ago
I just tried cinnamon PopTarts for the first time today.

They are very good.

They have frosting on them.

I like cinnamon PopTarts.
dharbolt
12 years ago
I like cinnamon pop tarts too
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I had coffee and leftover Pilatao
m j toal
12 years ago

I like cinnamon pop tarts too

dharbolt wrote:



Could you please share with those of us who like breakfast foods, what other breakfast foods you like?
m j toal
12 years ago

I had coffee and leftover Pilatao

ZRX1200 wrote:



Please describe to me what Pilatoa is.

Is it a breakfast food or an exercise?
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Sweet rice flour and coconut milk rolled into bass and boiled. Drain and roll in toasted sesame seeds and shredded coconut and sugar.
Users browsing this topic