illinichaser
12 years ago

God. What a bunch of bitches. First forum I've looked at on here. I'll never make that mistake again. You all give cigar smokers a bad name. Change your tampons already.

ddbaker33 wrote:



Sorry we don't meet your approval. Please go on, and tell us how great you are and how great it is at other forums.

Please hurry, I am in desperate need of your approval](*,) 😣 😣
sd72
12 years ago
Looks like the new guy is hungry. Have some breakfast buddy. Being hungry makes you cranky.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Well that's at least 3 driven away, keep up the good work girls.
dharbolt
12 years ago

Looks like the new guy is hungry. Have some breakfast buddy. Being hungry makes you cranky.

sd72 wrote:




hehehe
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

Well that's at least 3 driven away, keep up the good work girls.

tonygraz wrote:




Who doesn't like lower prices?
stogiemonger
12 years ago

God. What a bunch of bitches. First forum I've looked at on here. I'll never make that mistake again. You all give cigar smokers a bad name. Change your tampons already.

ddbaker33 wrote:


Nice first post!👍

cacman
12 years ago

God. What a bunch of bitches. First forum I've looked at on here. I'll never make that mistake again. You all give cigar smokers a bad name. Change your tampons already.

ddbaker33 wrote:


Aaah… fresh meat for breakfast.
Another one that just doesn't get it.
Maybe if you stuck around for a while, met a few BOTLs and began to understand the flow of the board you'd refrain from calling a group of good folks "bitches" ya wanker.

Double-shot of espresso is kickin in!!!
GhostTown
12 years ago
McDonalds sausage mcmuffin with egg and folgers.
sd72
12 years ago
Straight up coffee.
rrumba
12 years ago

mcds sausage mcmuffin and large coffee. its a treat yourself morning
delta1
12 years ago
😳


Hey, it's "patients," not "bitches," ya maroon!
delta1
12 years ago
Oh, and the Oliva Saison was unheralded, but dang good.
robertsccr5
12 years ago
scrambled eggs (gordon ramsay / risotto style), turkey bacon, leftover brussel sprouts and a smoothie of banana, almond butter and almond milk.
robertsccr5
12 years ago
oh and a 2007 DPG Cuban Classic.
billyboy03
12 years ago
pop tarts cello off
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Steak n egg burrito
robertsccr5
12 years ago

Steak n egg burrito

ZRX1200 wrote:



nice! had one yesterday from the gut truck at work.
dharbolt
12 years ago
mmmm taco roll is my favorite gut truck breakfast fare.
cacman
12 years ago
Changed the Title of the thread, and took all the damn fun out of it!!!

Damn noobs! 🤦
GhostTown
12 years ago

mmmm taco roll is my favorite gut truck breakfast fare.

dharbolt wrote:



I could founder and die standing next to a damned taco truck. Wife and I have gotten drunk out on the patio and called for a cab to haul our asses into town for gut truck food in the past.
Users browsing this topic