sd72
12 years ago
The tat 7th capa never gets much attention, but it's a smoke I wouldn't want to be without. 155 a box shipped. I'd say that's pretty underrated.
robertsccr5
12 years ago

The tat 7th capa never gets much attention, but it's a smoke I wouldn't want to be without. 155 a box shipped. I'd say that's pretty underrated.

sd72 wrote:



Agreed. I have a box sitting but haven't gotten around to opening the paper yet. I keep telling myself I'll save them and find something else to smoke. Tat series P also uses a similar wrapper. I think its a great $2 stick.

Sumatra leaf in general doesn't get the attention it should. Or maybe I'm just not paying enough attention.
robertsccr5
12 years ago

Changed the Title of the thread, and took all the damn fun out of it!!!

Damn noobs! 🤦

cacman wrote:



Well damn, thats all anyone was talking about so I figured why not??
skennedy
12 years ago
I'm new to this forum also, but have been smoking cigars for some time. I promise you I will not start off by telling you how great I am, how old I am, how many kids I fathered and their height, etc. I just found the bidding site recently and have enjoyed it, although I have been buying from CI, and some others, for a while but I didn't know about this site until a friend told me about it. I have made some decent deals and had fun. If I can buy here cheaper than the price of CI, then great...if not....I let someone else have it....no problem. But, I will admit that so far this has been my favorite thread!
GhostTown
12 years ago
Welcome buddy.
shaun341
12 years ago
Welcome skennedy

What's your preference waffles or pancakes?

Also when you get a chance search out thonginator, he is the king of getting good deals
DaQueenBeez
12 years ago

I'm new to this forum also, but have been smoking cigars for some time. I promise you I will not start off by telling you how great I am, how old I am, how many kids I fathered and their height, etc. I just found the bidding site recently and have enjoyed it, although I have been buying from CI, and some others, for a while but I didn't know about this site until a friend told me about it. I have made some decent deals and had fun. If I can buy here cheaper than the price of CI, then great...if not....I let someone else have it....no problem. But, I will admit that so far this has been my favorite thread!

skennedy wrote:




Nice intro, noob!
How was breakfast?









The standby pineapple greek yogurt with granola and 1.5 gallons of coffee here.
fenderbendertex
12 years ago
Try this if you want something a little classy and a little country: (Maybe I should say a little bit country and a little bit rock-n-roll)
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/smoked-gouda-grits-recipe.html 
Then follow with your favorite breakfast cigar and good coffee.
crgcpro
12 years ago
Is this the new 500 thread???
sd72
12 years ago
If you have a set of balls, even metaphorical ones, the tat fausto is the cheapest, most underrated cigars out there. The 127 can be had here CHEAP.

And like Ricky bobby said, "if you don't smoke fausto, f*** y**. "
dharbolt
12 years ago
^^^ Yes I love em
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Never had a Fausto...it's on top of my list now.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Are they still good if you only have one ball ?
sd72
12 years ago
I don't know. Let us know when you smoke one.
m j toal
12 years ago


What are you guys talking about?
sd72
12 years ago
Sausage gravy
tonygraz
12 years ago

I don't know. Let us know when you smoke one.

sd72 wrote:



Will do.
fenderbendertex
12 years ago
What about VF Breakfast Blend (or other good Connie) and Coffee? Breakfast of Champions?
dharbolt
12 years ago

Never had a Fausto...it's on top of my list now.

robertsccr5 wrote:



I send you a couple.
fenderbendertex
12 years ago
Fausto: Sounds like a good breakfast smoke with cold pizza and beer... (the real breakfast of champions!)
Users browsing this topic