bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1663015 

Usually, they say to read the description for what you are actually getting. In this case, the actual order matched the photo and not the description. Which was fine by me.

Description says:

Sampler includes:
2 - 5 Vegas Series ’A’ Archetype (6" x 50)
2 - Blue Label Torpedo (6.5" x 52)
2 - Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto (5" x 52)
2 - La Perla Habana Black Pearl Robusto (5" x 52)
2 - Partagas Cifuentes Diciembre (5.5" x 49)

What I actually got was:

2 - La Gloria Cubana ??
2 - RP Vintage 1992
2 - Gurkha Warpigs
2 - Saison by Oliva First Harvest 2009
2 - CAO Italia
and a cutter and a humi-care pillow.

🇨🇮
illinichaser
12 years ago
not a bad score.
tonygraz
12 years ago
But that was rare. [sarcasm]
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Heheh... yeah, just saw that at the bottom today.
reckless
12 years ago
Looks like you overpaid by $2..... just sayin 😰
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Looks like you overpaid by $2..... just sayin 😰

reckless wrote:


Calculator need a new battery?

:-"

Edit: Oh, ok. Well, I was late to the party. 🤦
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
For all you shipping watchers.... You might notice that I won that bid 17 days ago. It arrived today. I do the weekly Thursday shipping thing, I think...
o:)
JGKAMIN
12 years ago

Looks like you overpaid by $2..... just sayin 😰

reckless wrote:


But the two Gurhka's alone have a MSRP Of $99.99/stick... 😉
tonygraz
12 years ago
More like $ 10 a stick but it may go up when they are just made by license.
reckless
12 years ago

Calculator need a new battery?

:-"

Edit: Oh, ok. Well, I was late to the party. #-o

bs_kwaj wrote:


hehehehehe 🍺
Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago
delta1
12 years ago
Wonder if I bid on the Patrons, will they ship me the Padrons?
tonygraz
12 years ago
Anything could happen.
ah42266
12 years ago
nice upgrade.
Users browsing this topic