frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Any of you Oregon natives close to Eugene? And if so, is there anywhere to visit for good smokes during my stay here?

Thanks
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I'm in Medford.

There's two decent shops in Eugene I believe, can't recall tge names right now. I'm headed to Portland last week in March may be up for a herf then.
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
I'm in Eugene through Saturday and just wanted to see if there was a lounge close to smoke in or someone to meet up within reason. I'll buy the sticks if you have a local.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I'm working this weekend and I'm oncall or I wpuld take the road trip. I'll look up the shop name for you though.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Cigars on 7th
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Bummer... I've brought a supply and it's warm here compared to where I'm from. So I'll smoke what I brought with tonight but look forward to your locations for tomorrow. Any DC locations for early next week or people that would want to meet up and herf?
delta1
12 years ago
Phew, you dodged one there frozenphoenix. ZRX likes walks in the park...
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

Phew, you dodged one there frozenphoenix. ZRX likes walks in the park...

delta1 wrote:




While holding hands and whispering sweet nothings in your ear.


Ron
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
I will keep that in mind for next time. It's evidently getting cold here so I can't imagine what he would have wanted to do to stay "warm". Although it's warm here to me.
carrite
12 years ago

I'm in Eugene through Saturday and just wanted to see if there was a lounge close to smoke in or someone to meet up within reason. I'll buy the sticks if you have a local.

frozenphoenix1 wrote:



My cousin who went to school in Eugene assures me there is a very cool smoking lounge in Eugene.

That's all I know.


tim
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
I went to the cigars on 7th in town, and it was a very nice little b&m. Picked up a few sticks new to me, and a few for a sniper package during my trip.
Users browsing this topic