knokmdwn
12 years ago
I had a second one of these yesterday. I was hoping I had just got an "off" one the first time. I was pleasantly surprised on this one. Much more true to form of a good Tatuaje. Head a bit of pepper right up front and some very decent flavor throughout. Picked up some roasted nut, leather and just a touch of sweatness near the end. A whole lot better than the first one I smoked. Still not worth $15 a stick IMO. One could get a damnn fine cc for about half. JMO/YMMV
frankj1
12 years ago
no offense, but I really hope you meant "sweetness".
kombat96
12 years ago

no offense, but I really hope you meant "sweetness".

frankj1 wrote:


+1
knokmdwn
12 years ago

no offense, but I really hope you meant "sweetness".

frankj1 wrote:




LOL!!! Yes, I did. Typed quick, posted, didn't bother reading it. Tks.
frankj1
12 years ago
Glad you laughed. Cuz you really know your stuff and i was thinking that NO ONE will evah buy one of these.
nolen
12 years ago
I've had some cc's that tasted pretty "sweaty" rott.
frankj1
12 years ago

I've had some cc's that tasted pretty "sweaty" rott.

nolen wrote:


no AC in those Cuban factories...

Hi Nolen!
Ilovetosmoke68
12 years ago
that sweaty salty taste comes from the arm pit , they tuck the cigars in there before trimming
tailgater
12 years ago

Weren't some of the Mexican Experiments foil packed?

ZRX1200 wrote:



we're talking wet PACK.
Not back.

sd72
12 years ago
Tat ME were in a cello bundle of 15. No foil on any I had.
nolen
12 years ago
Hey Frank! Good to see you bro, hope all is well!

nolen
12 years ago

that sweaty salty taste comes from the arm pit , they tuck the cigars in there before trimming

Ilovetosmoke68 wrote:



LMFAO, so that's where that distinctive Cuban flavor comes from. Don't they have sweaty arm pits in Nicaragua and Honduras? Maybe that's why they say that the Cuban rollers have the best techniques in the industry.
Users browsing this topic