mmikolas
12 years ago
Anybody tried these yet? Can't find any reviews anywhere.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Bid on them at CBID but they went higher than I would for an unknown.
mmikolas
12 years ago
Yea, that's where I'm at. Very curious, but I guess I'm not THAT curious.
ah42266
12 years ago

ya, the 6"x54 Belicoso. Another good, slightly above average Habano wrapped cigar. Max bid, $2.50.
tonygraz
12 years ago
buy 'em and try 'em: www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1678828/Militia-4-Cigar-Sampler/
denali7432
12 years ago
Got the 4 cigar sampler for $10 bought 2, will be here on monday
tonygraz
12 years ago
Come back thereafter and give us a review.
denali7432
12 years ago
indeed i shall sir, they were part of my i got drunk on bourbon and ended up spending $436 spending spree..wife is not buying those excuses anymore..lol
oyam123
12 years ago
They are nice. Had one OTT today, could get better with rest.....kinda like Bueso Genesis without that bitter taste Well made clean finish.....don't outbid me on the box of robustos.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Come back thereafter and give us a review.

tonygraz wrote:




Join the uprising with Militia, a grassroots-style premium handmade that defies traditional methods. Feast your eyes upon a hand-selected, sun-drenched Habano Ecuadorian wrapper, an exclusive proprietary binder, and a medley of long-leaf Nicaraguan ligero filler leaves cultivated from the fertile soils of Jalapa, Condega, and Ometepe. This combination promotes a rich n’ bold smoke that’s ripe with flavor, including a hearty bouquet of smoky, spicy, and earthy notes plus a touch of coffee, pepper, and sweetness on the finish. The packaging sums it up nicely: all bell, no whistles.
oyam123
12 years ago
Having another today on the ice fishing. Sent a few out for reviews. I like hem so far. And I just got outbid on a box of Robustos .....sheesh
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

all bell, no whistles.

Abrignac wrote:




I AM OUTRAGED!!!


Ron
Users browsing this topic