illinichaser
12 years ago
did you infuse the cigars you sent me?





































they would need something to make them smokeable. . . [sarcasm]
reckless
12 years ago

did you infuse the cigars you sent me?
















they would need something to make them smokeable. . .

illinichaser wrote:


Fixed :-"
illinichaser
12 years ago
I was trying to be nice. . .














































or funny

Seems I missed on both#-o 🤦
reckless
12 years ago

I was trying to be nice. . .




or funny

Seems I missed on both#-o #-o

illinichaser wrote:


What he sent you was neither LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
^^^^ see thats humor :-"
illinichaser
12 years ago
[LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL]
[LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL]
[LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL]
[LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL][LOL]
GhostTown
12 years ago

did you infuse the cigars you sent me?

they would need something to make them smokeable. . . [sarcasm]

illinichaser wrote:



There is absolutely no need for the sarcasm guy. 🤣

I followed my dog around for the entire month of January, picking out only the finest for the Noob HOTM.

I recommend you get a good toast on them before taking your first draw.
Buddha Daddy
12 years ago

I like to store my Opus X in bags of cherry flavored pipe tobacco. Really enhances the way they taste when paired with a vanilla coke.

GhostTown wrote:



Diet vanilla coke, savage!
njstone
12 years ago
Dominican Cohibas are alright cigars, but way way way overpriced, imvho.

Cuban Cohibas are excellent cigars, but also overpriced ... not enough to keep me away, but enough to keep me from enjoying them regularly.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

are you a cop you askin lot a questions

dharbolt wrote:



Lol. Not a cop.
I will have to check craigslist though. I have read how difference between a real and a fake cohiba, label, color, etc...

The cops I do know would probably go in on a box of cohibas anyway. Lol

I'm going to try the Opus X

Anyone else have any favorites, open to experiment.
knokmdwn
12 years ago

So aging a cigar brings out the flavor, makes it smoother?
If you have a cigar that's not very pleasant, can you age it and make it better, or will it only make the bad qualities more apparent

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




No offense here Josh, but in all seriousness, based on your questions, you don't have much experience with cigars in any way, shape or form and most likely don't have a palet that would notice much of a difference between a real and a fake Cohiba or anything else.
You state you want to try some decent cigars and not spend a bunch of money. Just sign up for a trade on the Noob Trade Thread. That will get you going in the right direction. A lot of guys here having a good time at your expense right now............which is pretty much how this forum is. If you don't do some reading and some homework, you are going to be a real pissed off dude later on. Just being straight up with you brother. Any btw, it's considered bad form to ask where to get cc's on this forum. They are illegal you know.......
reckless
12 years ago

Lol. Not a cop.
I will have to check craigslist though. I have read how difference between a real and a fake cohiba, label, color, etc...

The cops I do know would probably go in on a box of cohibas anyway. Lol

I'm going to try the Opus X

Anyone else have any favorites, open to experiment.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


Any tatuaje any My Father any Don Pepin Garcia..... start there young grasshoper
knokmdwn
12 years ago

Lol. Not a cop.
I will have to check craigslist though. I have read how difference between a real and a fake cohiba, label, color, etc...

The cops I do know would probably go in on a box of cohibas anyway. Lol

I'm going to try the Opus X

Anyone else have any favorites, open to experiment.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




And forget Craig's List.
GhostTown
12 years ago
*sigh*

I was kidding with Craigslist. It's worst place to buy cigars.

Jump in on a noob trade, with noobs like myself, and have fun.

Stay away from Opus X (unlike I did) for a while.

I'll send you a package just like I sent Illini..... the good shizz.
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
An stone siting?! Sup Nate!?

Asking about NC & CC Cohiba in the same thread is a complete fail. No comparison. And yes, as someone said earlier, plenty of fake CC Cohibas even in Cuba.

As for your question about 2nds....pretty sure theres an Opus X 2nds thread around here somewhere. Might take some digging.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

No offense here Josh, but in all seriousness, based on your questions, you don't have much experience with cigars in any way, shape or form and most likely don't have a palet that would notice much of a difference between a real and a fake Cohiba or anything else.
You state you want to try some decent cigars and not spend a bunch of money. Just sign up for a trade on the Noob Trade Thread. That will get you going in the right direction. A lot of guys here having a good time at your expense right now............which is pretty much how this forum is. If you don't do some reading and some homework, you are going to be a real pissed off dude later on. Just being straight up with you brother. Any btw, it's considered bad form to ask where to get cc's on this forum. They are illegal you know.......

knokmdwn wrote:



Oops my bad I understand.
I have been reading up just don't quite get the forum lingo yet. It's all good.
I love food and can tell the difference between a leather finish and a dog turd.
With that being said thanks for looking out.
madbricky
12 years ago
Sarcasm= literally means to "tear flesh" it's the trademark of morons when its actually meant to hurt and ruin your smoking adventure. Absolutely ignore those azzholes.
I have bought on Cbid over 200 different cigars in part from samplers and five packs or 2-3 singles.
Price is mostly a result of market rules of supply and demand. Many smokers are sheep and just want to be popular announcing they have this or that. Everyones palate is different and I believe changing. I follow some of the reviews but not CA magazine as its ass paper written by industry shills. Places like Cigar Dojo have Saturday night group smokes ( a Herf ) live with a smart phone app.
And buy well ahead of your anticipated smoke session as most cigars are over moistened to protect wrapper leaf during transit. A few months to a year of rest in a 65% rh humidor makes a huge difference on everything from burn to taste.
Your best value on CC will come from Partagas IMHo. The shorts and D series are handrolled unlike most of the cheap azz machine rolled crap.
And never buy big name stuff on Cbid as the insane fans of certain brands cut each other to the spinal cord to pay more than retail on the implied myth that some cigars are too hard to find (HTF). Obviously those guys never heard of Bing or Google.
Yes its a true saying...Smoke what you like and like what you smoke. Thats why I have hundreds of Pinar del Rio cigars. Great everything for a reasonable price.
reckless
12 years ago

Sarcasm= literally means to "tear flesh" it's the trademark of morons when its actually meant to hurt and ruin your smoking adventure. Absolutely ignore those azzholes.
I have bought on Cbid over 200 different cigars in part from samplers and five packs or 2-3 singles.
Price is mostly a result of market rules of supply and demand. Many smokers are sheep and just want to be popular announcing they have this or that. Everyones palate is different and I believe changing. I follow some of the reviews but not CA magazine as its ass paper written by industry shills. Places like Cigar Dojo have Saturday night group smokes ( a Herf ) live with a smart phone app.
And buy well ahead of your anticipated smoke session as most cigars are over moistened to protect wrapper leaf during transit. A few months to a year of rest in a 65% rh humidor makes a huge difference on everything from burn to taste.
Your best value on CC will come from Partagas IMHo. The shorts and D series are handrolled unlike most of the cheap azz machine rolled crap.
And never buy big name stuff on Cbid as the insane fans of certain brands cut each other to the spinal cord to pay more than retail on the implied myth that some cigars are too hard to find (HTF). Obviously those guys never heard of Bing or Google.
Yes its a true saying...Smoke what you like and like what you smoke. Thats why I have hundreds of Pinar del Rio cigars. Great everything for a reasonable price.

madbricky wrote:



I was gonna dissect your whole post but I dont have time..... Best value CC IMO is the RyJ en cedro that can be had for $80/25. If you can find the Serie D for that price please let me know....... live virtual herfs on iphone apps lol
madbricky
12 years ago
Here is a good auction start. Set your max for $34 as I have won as low as $21 before people starting catching on to this mid range PDR lineup.
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1686646/Pinar-del-Rio-Gran-Toro-Mega-Sampler-20-Cigars/ 

Let them rest at least 12 weeks.
daveincincy
12 years ago
Umadbricky? 😂

How come u can't show nips, but u can show ***** in an avatar? 😰

[sarcasm]
Buckwheat
12 years ago

Is Cohiba really worth the money? 🤔

Ready.... Go!!

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Only you can make this call. Buy and smoke some.

Is it worth the money when you think about working to buy a product that could possibly kill you?

My opinion is that a well aged Cuban Cohiba can be one of the best cigars that you will ever smoke. 🌫
Users browsing this topic