reckless
12 years ago

Cool I am going to pass on these and go with two boxes I know.JDN 1970 Lanceros and Herriea Estelli peramids.Smoke on my friends and thanks for the info.

DD1700 wrote:


Those JDNs are great but the herreras.... ehhh didnt do it for me
kombat96
12 years ago

Chit I should have known better that to ask a question here.I am now going to get my own popcorn out cause I know NO ONE will answer my question.I will just get told how stupid I am for being a nOOb,noop,nood and what ever esle you want to call me.So carry on I can take it.Where is wombat I know he will figure out a way to call me a homo!!!LMAO!!!

DD1700 wrote:



Homo's & chics smoke infused..flavored cigars. Happy now?[sarcasm]
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Homo's & chics smoke infused..flavored cigars. Happy now?[sarcasm]

kombat96 wrote:

My day is now complete!!!!!!=d> 🇨🇮
earthson
12 years ago

Well I guess that all depends,If they are as good as a Drew Estate then the price point is good.But if they are only as good as a La Gloria Nicaraguan which is good but I can get them for 5 bucks then it is a fail.That is why I am asking opinions befor buying.

DD1700 wrote:



If they are as good as a 6-year-old Bolivar Royal Corona then the price point is good. But if they are only as good as a Liga Privada which is good but I can get them for 15 bucks then it is a fail.o:)
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

If they are as good as a 6-year-old Bolivar Royal Corona then the price point is good. But if they are only as good as a Liga Privada which is good but I can get them for 15 bucks then it is a fail.o:)

earthson wrote:


Hmmm I would have to try one of those there BRC's to see what you were talking about HEHEHE!!!
Users browsing this topic