DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Has anyone tried these?They look good and have good reviews but would like to know if anyone here has tried them?
BlueDude
12 years ago
Description:
"Their goal was to create a cigar company whose mission is to put the tobacco retailer and its customers first."

My question is: Then why aren't they priced lower?

GOAL=FAIL
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Well I guess that all depends,If they are as good as a Drew Estate then the price point is good.But if they are only as good as a La Gloria Nicaraguan which is good but I can get them for 5 bucks then it is a fail.That is why I am asking opinions befor buying.
reckless
12 years ago

Well I guess that all depends,If they are good like say a Drew Estate then the price point isn't too bad.

DD1700 wrote:


You lost me here
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

You lost me here

reckless wrote:


What I mean is,If they are as good as a Drew Estate then the price point is good.
cacman
12 years ago

If they are as good as a Drew Estate

DD1700 wrote:


#-o set your bar a little higher
tonygraz
12 years ago
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

#-o set your bar a little higher

cacman wrote:




Had the opulence 3
First half was that sweet Drew estate floral trademark
Second half was a smooth murundo. Not bad. I got 9 more if anyone wants to do some trading.
They are toros
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

#-o set your bar a little higher

cacman wrote:


IT WAS ONLY AN EXAMPLE GUYS!!!!!!!!!](*,) Maybe you should read all the way through the thread before posting.#-o
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Chit I should have known better that to ask a question here.I am now going to get my own popcorn out cause I know NO ONE will answer my question.I will just get told how stupid I am for being a nOOb,noop,nood and what ever esle you want to call me.So carry on I can take it.Where is wombat I know he will figure out a way to call me a homo!!!LMAO!!!
RodneyB
12 years ago
not very good in imo.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

Had the opulence 3
First half was that sweet Drew estate floral trademark
Second half was a smooth murundo. Not bad. I got 9 more if anyone wants to do some trading.
They are toros

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



1. those are not just DE's, those are acids
2. do not store those with your other cigars
3. nobody here is going to trade you for those... save them for a female guest (or gentleman caller - I'm not here to judge), should you ever have one...
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Ok thank you.May I ask what you didn't like about it?What is you flavor profile like?
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

1. those are not just DE's, those are acids
2. do not store those with your other cigars
3. nobody here is going to trade you for those... save them for a female guest (or gentleman caller - I'm not here to judge), should you ever have one...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


I knew that was coming LOL!!!
RodneyB
12 years ago
It was very bland to me the burn would never was sharp, just not a very good stick. but hey you may like it.
RodneyB
12 years ago
was not would.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
this is from the Sindicato Cigars FB page and I have to say, it reads like a load of crap...

Sindicato Cigars is a new type of company — an evolution within the cigar industry.
Our goal is to create a cigar company whose mission is to put the tobacco retailer and its customers first. Tobacconists can trust Sindicato Cigars to create superior brands that they can whole-heartedly support. Consumers can trust that Sindicato Cigars will create superior blends catering to their needs. How can we make this Statement?

Sindicato Cigars is led by a Board of Members who are amongst the top minds in the cigar industry. With multiple decades of experience, our Board is completely understanding of both the needs of retailers and the desires of consumers across America.

We promise to continually work to make the blends consumers are craving while maintaining the highest level of craftsmanship and quality.
sd72
12 years ago
They are house rolls. That stick your B&M has made for them. Just several big B&Ms went in together to create a brand.
reckless
12 years ago

IT WAS ONLY AN EXAMPLE GUYS!!!!!!!!!](*,) Maybe you should read all the way through the thread before posting.#-o

DD1700 wrote:


We are stating that DE's arent worth what they cost.... thats all
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Cool I am going to pass on these and go with two boxes I know.JDN 1970 Lanceros and Herriea Estelli peramids.Smoke on my friends and thanks for the info.
Users browsing this topic