KingoftheCove
12 years ago
no.............ya bunch of stoners.............not that Sour Diesel

I smoked a nasty Diesel UC last night............shocked me quite frankly.
First bad Diesel I've ever had out of 120+ UCs, Shortys, and Unlimiteds.

It was really bad, and the resting smoke was acrid and reeked.
I was so surprised, I figured it had to be me, so I hung in there for almost 10 minutes before I ditched it....
It had 18 months on it, and the other four out of that fiver were awesome.....

oh well......1 out of 100+?....no biggie (but it was SO nasty, I'm wondering how that's even possible?)
dharbolt
12 years ago
fake diesel? hehe
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Once in a while the rollers put a dead cockroach in the filler just for ****s and giggles. 🤣
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Once in a while the rollers put a dead cockroach in the filler just for ****s and giggles. 🤣

deadeyedick wrote:


not funny! [ram27bat]

now I'm gonna go get it and dissect it!

I may have already smoked da roach though :-& :-&
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Dead cockroach??? I just figured a roller forgot a tampon that day. She couldn't let the tobacco go to waste after she used it.

Red wing cigars anyone???


:-k
tonygraz
12 years ago
I smoked a cigar (not for long) that smelled and tasted awful, dissected it and found a bird feather in it. Yuk !
earthson
12 years ago
Green Crack and Blue Dream🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic