Pharoahs
12 years ago
Hello everyone!

I am pretty much new here. I had a question about shipping. My first order that I made was flawless except that it had to be sitting in the UPS warehouse over the Saturday which was kind of unpleasant. I made a request if I could change my shipping method to USPS so maybe that I could avoid having my order sit in a warehouse. Maybe I was wrong to change shipping methods because my order has not arrived this Saturday and I dont even have a tracking# yet. I am probably going to regret changing my shipping method? Maybe not? Has anyone encountered this kind of problem? My order was made on 2/11/2014 and still no tracking# yet. Worst case I hope it shows up on Monday. What do you all think? Thanks!
GhostTown
12 years ago
Oh those were yours? I thought ci was sending me another platinum gift package.
bassman45
12 years ago
Bad weather=NO SHIPPING !
Sue Nahmeed
12 years ago
PA got slammed with bad weather this week and Monday's President's Day so you might want to take that into consideration. Good Luck!
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Yup relax it ain't July them smokes will be fine sitting there chillin'

Seems I always place orders when the following Monday is a holiday, never fails it seems.
Pharoahs
12 years ago
Man, I sure am pretty blind. The bad whether is all over the news. I probably am just to eager to get my smokes. Thanks for the heads up everyone!
SRH1
12 years ago

Man, I sure am pretty blind. The bad whether is all over the news. I probably am just to eager to get my smokes. Thanks for the heads up everyone!

Pharoahs wrote:



Through rain and sleet and snow only applies to the mail carrier, not the mail trucks. C-Bid warehouse is pretty much at ground zero for the recent snow storms. Also, I didn't get tracking (UPS) for the last few orders I placed until the day the packages arrived. You might want to check your account info which will confirm if your order has been processed. For all the goods C-Bid ships, they do a pretty good job IMHO. 🇨🇮
Chillax, they'll arrive soon.

And welcome!
chazbo
12 years ago
They usually throw in a couple extra sticks to compensate the hold up

















:^o
jeferris
12 years ago
Likely the weather as mentioned above. You could contact cbid directly to confirm...
SRH1
12 years ago

They usually throw in a couple extra sticks to compensate the hold up

















:^o

chazbo wrote:



Now that.....that's a good one!=d>
Pharoahs
12 years ago

They usually throw in a couple extra sticks to compensate the hold up

















:^o

chazbo wrote:



Lol. Yea, that definitely is a good one. I just got an update after calling customer service and to my belief..... They dont know what happened to the package😕 It might of not been shipped or just stuck somewhere. No tracking # to be found. Unbelievable! After a week of waiting and nothing, breaks my heart😢 I even asked nicely if I could be compensated for time loss... Nope... Cant do nothing for me. Really!??? Its alright though, customer service representative was nice to explain and ship another order. I am sure this does not happen often.
reckless
12 years ago

Lol. Yea, that definitely is a good one. I just got an update after calling customer service and to my belief..... They dont know what happened to the package😕 It might of not been shipped or just stuck somewhere. No tracking # to be found. Unbelievable! After a week of waiting and nothing, breaks my heart😢 I even asked nicely if I could be compensated for time loss... Nope... Cant do nothing for me. Really!??? Its alright though, customer service representative was nice to explain and ship another order. I am sure this does not happen often.

Pharoahs wrote:



With plat membership it NEVER happens... I wish I could get one 🙏
Pharoahs
12 years ago

With plat membership it NEVER happens... I wish I could get one 🙏

reckless wrote:



Platinum membership? not familiar. What got me confused is that I spoke with someone via website which had a total different story from the cs representative over the phone. Nonetheless, I should be getting my package next week. I think what messed up the whole order was the butane. Freakin butane...
PDQ
  • PDQ
  • Connoisseur
12 years ago
IMO, don't sweat it. Which shipper is best depends on where you live. As already mentioned, CI is in the area that got hit hard by another snow storm, so it is possible everything will get delayed a day or so.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I believe butane has to ship usps GROUND by law.

Don't hate the player hate the game.





Btw I believe this is listed in the shipping disclaimer
Pharoahs
12 years ago

I believe butane has to ship usps GROUND by law.

Don't hate the player hate the game.





Btw I believe this is listed in the shipping disclaimer

ZRX1200 wrote:



Yea, thanks for the heads up but I am aware of the disclaimer of the shipping of butane. Tells you right there in the shipping description. Customer support did mention that the laws has changed with shipping of butane? and now they do not ship separately, instead, with the whole order. Something along that line? So maybe my request to change from UPS to USPS and butane what messed up and delayed the order?

Not sure if you read my posts but my order was processed and said it was shipped on 2/11/14. I talked to representative online about my tracking# and said my order was shipped USPS parcel. I then called today and they said the package has not even left the warehouse or is lost in the usps truck if it was picked up or something. If I waited longer to call customer support, my order would not have been dealt with until then. Now my package is being sent via UPS recommended by the CS. Im not hating, Cbid is great! Maybe just a little about how the order was just left in the cold snow without any notification[-(
Users browsing this topic