bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

. . . COVER!! ...is what they will be screeching down at the Vets Hall when I whip one of these out:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1684972/Gran-Habano-3-Habano-70-Ring-Grandioso-10/ 


Oh, come on... it'll be fun!

🍺
rrumba
12 years ago


HOLY SMOKE.... thinks its big enough???? I mean the cigar
Palama
12 years ago
At $2.50 each, how can you go wrong?

But yeah, it's a monster!
kombat96
12 years ago
Dude ya gotta stop puffing on seagars like that your going to grow a vagina, lol
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Hmmm, I didn't really think the whole thing through... 🤔

🇨🇮
cacman
12 years ago
7" x 70 would be like smokin a small broom handle, or a midget film prop.

Stick with the Padrons.
PorknBeans
12 years ago
thats a big cigar not sure i could smoke the whole thing
kombat96
12 years ago

thats a big cigar not sure i could smoke the whole thing

PorknBeans wrote:


I'm sure your used to it Scott
PorknBeans
12 years ago
why you guys keep callin me scott
mikey1597
12 years ago
Scott = term of endearment
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Well, I whipped one of these out last weekend at the Vets Hall. But first... I told everybody to stand back as I pulled it out of the bag it was in. Laughter and expected comments ensued.

But then, I smoked it. It was a decent smoke... very easy draw for a big cigar like that and lot of smoke and ok flavor.

=d>
Abrignac
12 years ago
I'm gonna pass. Too much like trying to suck start a motorcycle.
csgamecock
12 years ago
BobbyScott loves him some Asylum 7x70
shaun341
12 years ago
Csgamecock siteing with a bobbyscott reference
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Telephone pole!

Too big for my preference, glad you enjoyed it.

It would take me 3+ hours to smoke that.
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

It would take me 3+ hours to smoke that.

stogiemonger wrote:



People were worried that I'd be sitting there all night and they'd have to come check on me in the morning...

But, hey, like I said, it was a very easy draw and a lot of decent smoke... only took about an hour and a half. I smoked it down to the nub too.

🍺
csgamecock
12 years ago

Csgamecock siteing with a bobbyscott reference

shaun341 wrote:



Sup!

Hope you're doing well Shaun
DD1700
12 years ago
Someday you will graduate to a corona and learn what flavor is.lol
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Someday you will graduate to a corona and learn what flavor is.lol

DD1700 wrote:



Heheh....

See Post # 6.

🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic