onetoomany
12 years ago
just smoked a tramp stamp and thought it was pretty good. started researching a little and reviews werent great. does anyone know if the other surrogates are better and if so which tops the list
edin508
12 years ago
I like them all, but the Skull Breaker seems to be the popular one.
dharbolt
12 years ago
My fav is the tramp stamp. then skull breaker, bone crusher, and crystal baller (not very good) not had the animal cracker
reckless
12 years ago
Ive had the bone crusher and tramp and liked both. But you already know that.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
I really like the bone crusher and tramp stamp so if some one has them and doesn't like them send them my way by all means I'll give them a good home
onetoomany
12 years ago
^ what he said
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Have smoked the crystal baller and it was ok, I enjoyed the animal cracker, but it was a little big on the ring gauge for my liking. I have a bone crusher and skull crusher waiting for warmer weather.
PorknBeans
12 years ago
them is cigars your talkin about ?
Gogo7
12 years ago
haha, they have really cool names, nice marketing idea
https://www.swisscubancigars.com 
kombat96
12 years ago
Bone crusher
Skull breaker
Tramp stamp
Animal cracker
Crystal ballet

In that order.
shaun341
12 years ago
I like the tramp stamp the best so far. I haven't had a crystal baller or animal cracker but they don't interest me much either. Been awhile since I have had a skull breaker or bone crusher but I believe I liked the red band one better out of those 2.
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Bone cracker
Skull baller
Tramp breaker
Animal crusher
Crystal stamp
Ball buster

In that order 🤔
jespear
12 years ago

Bone cracker
Skull baller
Tramp breaker
Animal crusher
Crystal stamp
Ball buster

In that order 🤔

deadeyedick wrote:




🤣


Oh . . . BTW . . . I LOVE the Crystal Baller.
efinebloom
12 years ago

Bone crusher
Skull breaker
Tramp stamp
Animal cracker
Crystal ballet

In that order.

kombat96 wrote:




AGREED
Users browsing this topic