kpierce28
12 years ago
Can someone tell me the rating on 5-Vegas Gold? Much appreciated
opelmanta1900
GhostTown
12 years ago
On a scale of 1 to 10: -23

Check out this thread to see how many people are smoking them:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/380703/Whatcha-Smokin-Azzhats-1000000 
Philly Jack
12 years ago
0, F, Dog Rocket pretty much sums it up
dlandri21
12 years ago
It's a ho hum middle of the road mild stogie. If you want a good connecticut, the sanch panza and the man o war virtue are nice.
kpierce28
12 years ago
Thanks for the input guys I appreciate it, didn't want to spend money on bad tobacco
stvan
12 years ago
The AAA is ok I think, it is made by AJ Fernandez, but don't quote me on that. It is touted as their strongest blend but is just medium flavor/strength in my book. It is smooth though. Not recommended for the eperienced smoker I'm afraid at least IMO
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
i think you are right on the AAA being aj rolled... the xikar connecticut is good if you can get it for $2, but it's nothing spectacular... just a decent budget connecticut... the mow virtue is a good connecticut, but very unlike connecticuts in general... much stronger...
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
The AAA is an AJ cigar and on the better end of 5 Vegas. I also don't mind the occasional cask strength and the limitada series sticks are not too bad either, but most of the sticks I have had from them are not impressive and only good yard gars.
tonygraz
12 years ago
I smoked a 5 Vegas gold double bullion, no wrapper issues or other problems, but it was just a mild mediocre big ring. I smoked another 5 Vegas several years ago, but it did not impress either.
Not impressed at all with the HC CT either.
wheelrite
12 years ago
They really suck,,,
nolen
12 years ago

5 Vegas Gold is a staple in my humi. I find it to be a nice, creamy Honduran smoke. I also like the Classic for its Sumatran flavor. I give 5 Vegas a thumbs up for quality/taste/value.



dang, I could write one of those cute little blurbs for C-Bid 🇨🇮
wheelrite
12 years ago

5 Vegas Gold is a staple in my humi. I find it to be a nice, creamy Honduran smoke. I also like the Classic for its Sumatran flavor. I give 5 Vegas a thumbs up for quality/taste/value.



dang, I could write one of those cute little blurbs for C-Bid 🇨🇮

nolen wrote:



Well..

You have a Peasant's palate,,,

to each his own,,,


wheel,
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Last 5vegas I bought were those special run AAA Lanceros in summer, 2012......glad I got those as they are getting to be pretty good now.....
Some of the older Miamis were pretty good too (not sure they make those anymore though)
jeferris
12 years ago
AAA and High Primings if you must...
John
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
Chinese tobacco rolled by lazy indonesian maid-servants....
skennedy
12 years ago
The first AAA I smoked I thought wasn't too bad.....must have gotten a really good one on the first go, because the next few I smoked were not that great. If you like AJ smokes, I'll take some of the Diesels over the Vega 5 any day!
Users browsing this topic