hank182
12 years ago
Just want to pass along some praise for Sosa Cigars. I'm a fan of their cigars, but was disappointed regarding a recent purchase. On a whim I sent an email to their corporate site and received a response within a few hours from Mr. Arby Sosa. Obviously this is a company that cares about customer satisfaction.
erjaq
12 years ago
Just picked up a couple of the Third Harvests. Nice to know they do customer service right.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
If you bought them from here or CI it's just a lable CI bought and make a sub par cigar FREE DAVE
tonygraz
12 years ago
Haven't tried them all, but have most of the varieties. The ones I've had were OK, but nothing to chase.And they are from CBID, but it seems unlikely they(cbid) would be making them under license as they just showed up a year or so ago and do not have a great brand recognition like the Rolls of Cigars has.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

If you bought them from here or CI it's just a lable CI bought and make a sub par cigar FREE DAVE

Philly Jack wrote:




RIP Dave...
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
and how much do you have to love Arby's to name your son Arby... damn it though, those beef and cheddar's are amazing...
erjaq
12 years ago

If you bought them from here or CI it's just a lable CI bought and make a sub par cigar FREE DAVE

Philly Jack wrote:



#-o

Well, let's hope it's worth $2 at least, which is what I paid for it.
hank182
12 years ago
I'm pretty much a newbie, so Philly Jack may know more than I do, but from what I can tell they're manufactured by Antillian Cigars out of Miami (their corporate link is below). Maybe CI bought that company, or contracts with them, who knows? Antillian does sell Sosa label cigars through their website independent of CI.

http://antilliancigars.com/ 
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Ci doesn't buy a company they buy the band Like Graycliff they bought some of their bands and give the impression that they are made in the Bahamas by Graycliff but in reality they are made in Honduras for CI by CI in their factory. I talked to a Graycliff rep and got the whole sorted story. There are so many others too.
hank182
12 years ago
Thanks for the insight. Mr. Sosa did say that I could buy direct from their corporate website, so maybe he was trying to steer me away from the CI-produced label.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Oddly enough CI isn't listed under the retailer section makes you think.
tonygraz
12 years ago

I'm pretty much a newbie, so Philly Jack may know more than I do, but from what I can tell they're manufactured by Antillian Cigars out of Miami (their corporate link is below). Maybe CI bought that company, or contracts with them, who knows? Antillian does sell Sosa label cigars through their website independent of CI.

http://antilliancigars.com/ 

hank182 wrote:



http://antilliancigars.com/#sthash.e3QBk20s.dpuf 

Interesting that the first ones that I bought a year or so ago had a different label as did ones I bought a few months ago, however some others that I bought have the same labels as on the website. That first bunch of 20 cost me $ 7 plus ahipping for a bundle of 20. Nothing special but a decent yard gar.
Users browsing this topic