BlueDude
12 years ago
Celebrate accordingly!
PorknBeans
12 years ago
tonygraz
12 years ago
It's gonna be too darn cold here, but I might try.
Pharoahs
12 years ago
Had no idea there was a Cigar day. Just learned something new! I definitely will be lighting a fine one up on the 27th.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Dudes, EVERY day is National Ceegar Day
Palama
12 years ago

Dudes, EVERY day is National Ceegar Day

mikey1597 wrote:




+1
Mandoman
12 years ago
Heck, me 'n' Mandobro been celebratin' Feb 27th for 61 years. About time you azzhats caught up.
wheelrite
12 years ago
Burp....


wheel,
spectresquad
12 years ago
Well any excuse for a well deserved light up. Now If I could only find a place where I could get "OLD Balvenine" in the little bottles that would sneak on the ship in my humidor.
PorknBeans
12 years ago
i smoke everday so guess ille participate
tonygraz
12 years ago
National Cigar day on Feb. 27 celebrates the invention of a cigar rolling machine by Oscar Hammerstein (sounds more like a music writer). There also is a National Cigar company, which manufactures brands such a Marsh Wheeling, Farnham Draive and Evermore, so maybe one of those machine mades would be an appropriate smoke for the day. I have a few CT machine mades hanging around, but I think they are Muniemakers. If you can't get a smoke in on Feb.27, there is always March 6-which is National Smoke a Cigar Day.
Mandobro
12 years ago

Heck, me 'n' Mandobro been celebratin' Feb 27th for 61 years. About time you azzhats caught up.

Mandoman wrote:



All you douchnozzles,too.

Palama
12 years ago
The big day is coming up.
erjaq
12 years ago

i smoke everday so guess ille participate

PorknBeans wrote:



+1
denali7432
12 years ago
everyday is national cigar day for me
dharbolt
12 years ago
Starting it off here with a la palina kb2 nice smoke at my local. Cheers.
z6joker9
12 years ago
Well I was going to skip a cigar today, but you talked me into it.
Palama
12 years ago
Gonna go with the cigar that basically got me started down this slippery slope: AF Hemingway Signature Nat
robertsccr5
12 years ago

Gonna go with the cigar that basically got me started down this slippery slope: AF Hemingway Signature Nat

Palama wrote:



Hmm, maybe a global herf is in order. I think I'll have the same.
Users browsing this topic