earthson
12 years ago
I just got a fiver of Illusione cg4s after not buying any Illusiones for a few years. The draw was about the loosest I had in recent memory (3-5 yrs or so) - just kept going out and I could not get a decent draw to save my life.

Those of you who have been smoking these - did I get some bum sticks or has Illusione's QC just gone downhill?
euodias
12 years ago
I feel like there has been a trend towards looser draws all around in recent years.
fishy1
12 years ago
IMHO illusione sticks tend to draw the loose side. Which many, including I prefer. Just a personal preference. As long as burn and flavor is there, I prefer a draw I can control.. I'd rather a draw on the loose side than on tight side.....Some like it, some don't... Smoke what u like!
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
I smoked one of those tonight. It was an excellent draw and good flavor.

🇨🇮
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Never had a problem
cacman
12 years ago

Never had a problem

Philly Jack wrote:


x 2 with any Illusione
Users browsing this topic