Buckwheat
12 years ago
I just saw an ad for the first time today. WTF? Anyone tried one? I'd rather just not smoke than "smoke" one of these. 🌫
illinichaser
12 years ago
I have not tried one, and tend to agree with you.

I got a buddy though that swears by his. He smoked due to habit as much as enjoyment though. Loves it cause they let him "smoke" it at work. . .
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Do they improve with age?

What humidity should they be stored at?

Should I store them with the cello on or off?

I have a habit to smoke for enjoyment, not because I so need a cigar!!!! Also have come to thoroughly enjoy the buzz that comes with both drinking and smoking a cigar at the same time.
Mithrandir
12 years ago
my son makes the vapor that is used in the e cigarette. his take is that if you smoke grape, pineapple etc...cigars then maybe this would be a viable substitute. but to make a vapor to emulate earthy, toasty, creamy, etc flavors that develop and change throughout the smoke is impossible for him to do. I have tried his vapors and when i want to have a smoke for only a few minutes, it is a nice complement to my cigar hobby.
denali7432
12 years ago
sure why not e-cigars, and while im at it who needs the love and warmth of a real woman i will just get a garbage bag and make love to that..lol these things are a joke and insult to cigar smokers..we smoke cigars for the joy relaxation and hobby of it, not out of addiction like cigarette smokers do..
sd72
12 years ago
Really? I'm an addict.
denali7432
12 years ago

Really? I'm an addict.

sd72 wrote:


you are a addict to high quality, tasty and relaxing cigars? so am i 🙂
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
these are actually really cool... you soak the clippings from your last harvest in some propylene glycol, take the sponge out of the mouthpiece of the e-cigar (it's soaked in nicotine) then replace it with a sponge soaked in your pg solution... if you add a drop of peppermint oil, you can smoke it anywhere you want and no one will have any idea that you're innocently getting high in public...
Users browsing this topic