gae9jang2j
12 years ago
Picked some up for $11 ea today. I think this years release. Worth the coin?
knokmdwn
12 years ago
That's pretty close to msrp. Sometimes it's pretty hard to find them at that price due to the hype. I like them personally. Not a "holy cow those are amazing" cigar like you would think from the hype but a "pretty damn good, solid, consistent cigar" IMHO.
mikey1597
12 years ago
^^^^^ What he said ^^^^^^
kombat96
12 years ago
Never understood the whole "shark" thing, u can fet the other sizes which are the same blend for 2-3$ less.
knokmdwn
12 years ago

Never understood the whole "shark" thing, u can fet the other sizes which are the same blend for 2-3$ less.

kombat96 wrote:




Ummm, no, different wrapper I think. #77 Sharks are madero.
mikey1597
12 years ago
All the regular production Anejo are maddies. 11 bucks for a Shark is a good find.
knokmdwn
12 years ago

All the regular production Anejo are maddies. 11 bucks for a Shark is a good find.

mikey1597 wrote:




Ahhhh, sorry, long day. Was actually thinking of the Chateau's.
kombat96
12 years ago
Maybe im wrong then, I thought they were the same just different vitolas.

But what do I know, im a newbie, true story.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
Picked up some anejo 46s for 7.50 as well. I guess now I can compare
kombat96
12 years ago
Again, besides the "rarity" of the shark, whst makes it so pricey and sought after.
Same blends, why not save money and buy the others.
sd72
12 years ago
You pay for rare. You of all people know that. Look at the bottom of your tower.
SRH1
12 years ago

Picked up some anejo 46s for 7.50 as well. I guess now I can compare

gae9jang2j wrote:


Sharks are good...larger vitola and more difficult to find. The 46 is my fav Anejo. Just sayin..
earthson
12 years ago
All Anejos are Connecticut Broadlead maduro. I'm partial to the 49 when aged for a few years. $11 is good for a Shark, but the Shark, IMHO, is nowhere near the best Anejo vitola. Just weird looking.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Very good price lowest I've ever seen was $10
Yes Maduro
All anejo are good
t33bone
12 years ago

Sharks are good...larger vitola and more difficult to find. The 46 is my fav Anejo. Just sayin..

SRH1 wrote:


=d> =d> =d> =d>
t33bone
12 years ago

Maybe im wrong then, I thought they were the same just different vitolas.

But what do I know, im a newbie, true story.

kombat96 wrote:


#-o

Be confident in what you believe. You're ALMOST A VET. 🤥
reckless
12 years ago

#-o

Be confident in what you believe. You're ALMOST A VET. 🤥

t33bone wrote:


:^o 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥
For good measure..... i hate lemon head dink snobs with stocked humi towers :-"
shaun341
12 years ago
I enjoy all anejo and the 46 is my favorite. Mostly because of the size(perfect for the amount of time I usually have to smoke). The 77 are pretty good but I don't have a refined enough palate to notice a difference really. I also can't find the 77 for a reasonable price and the 46 I found quite easily.
Users browsing this topic