leftyposthole
12 years ago
Direct from Horses mouth: coming to a B&M near you in April or May....

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 =d>
hnixon12
12 years ago

Direct from Horses mouth: coming to a B&M near you in April or May....

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 =d>

leftyposthole wrote:




Bringin them back huh??? saaaaawwweeeet! awesome stick....just need to scrape up the Denaro to buy them
shaun341
12 years ago
Thanks for the news Lefty, now the waiting game begins!!!
dkeage
12 years ago
Will be Rollin thru casper again a few times this summer Lefty. Maybe we can meet up at the bar for a burger beer n smoke!
bloody spaniard
12 years ago
There he is, the Route 66 George Maharis of cbid! =d>
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

Direct from Horses mouth: coming to a B&M near you in April or May....

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 =d>

leftyposthole wrote:




Thanks Dave.......one of my all time faves.


Ron
clickbangdead
12 years ago
Have to keep an eye out for these, been meaning to pick some up but they are basically nonexistent on the shelves at the moment.
leftyposthole
12 years ago

Will be Rollin thru casper again a few times this summer Lefty. Maybe we can meet up at the bar for a burger beer n smoke!

dkeage wrote:



Dave we have a nice B&M here now, give me a shout when you get to town.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

Dave we have a nice B&M here now, give me a shout when you get to town.

leftyposthole wrote:




Damn.......they wait til I stop coming through Casper to open one.Just DAYUM!!!


Ron
leftyposthole
12 years ago
Ron, you are not coming thru here anymore? Where are you goin these days?
Numismaniac
12 years ago
Is this the Oliva Serie V Melanio Gran Reserva Limitada No4?
Assuming these are the same, just the new version, I grabbed 'em cause I like PC's

If so, I just received a box of 10 from another site, I have a membership, and I got an e-mail "heads-up" on these, boxes are now backordered there, but singles are available.


leftyposthole
12 years ago
Hey Mark, how you doin bro?
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

Ron, you are not coming thru here anymore? Where are you goin these days?

leftyposthole wrote:




If I was still coming through Casper you'd damn sure know about it.......Good times.

Now I have my equipment tied up in the Midland/Odessa area.I have a Chevron contract that rarely ever takes me more than 150 miles in any direction.I set my own hours/days off,I'm 3 hours from the house.The only time I ever leave the state anymore is to slip into that southeast corner of New Mexico occasionally.Best gig I've had since leaving Government service work.


Ron
stogiemonger
12 years ago
I'm looking forward to these. I got a couple in a sampler pack at an Oliva event a few years ago, and they were nice little flavor bombs.
Numismaniac
12 years ago

Hey Mark, how you doin bro?

leftyposthole wrote:





Brother, I need to call and ask the same!!!

I've had so much happen it will be much easier to tell ya, my friend, and that's since New Year's Eve, with the home burning, etc, etc. All the while my main concern since last fall, has been the Grandson, and his recurrence of cancer. Gonna be a tough time this go around.
leftyposthole
12 years ago

If I was still coming through Casper you'd damn sure know about it.......Good times.

Now I have my equipment tied up in the Midland/Odessa area.I have a Chevron contract that rarely ever takes me more than 150 miles in any direction.I set my own hours/days off,I'm 3 hours from the house.The only time I ever leave the state anymore is to slip into that southeast corner of New Mexico occasionally.Best gig I've had since leaving Government service work.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



I bet you like stickin close to home. No overnighters either I'll bet.
clickbangdead
12 years ago
Just ordered a box from the eight place from the sun, hope to have them Monday. Still don't seem to be in stock most places.
Users browsing this topic