Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
My first box of cigars I had ever bought shows up today my question is the white round sticker on the bottom of box under the shrink wrap handwritten says Oct. 2002

Is this the born on date, harvest date, or what.

Just curious. Also the box used tobacco leaf as padding

I'm going to roll a couple of my own cigars. Who wants to try one[sarcasm]

robertsccr5
12 years ago
Are these by chance MoW Puro Authentico?
Sculptor
12 years ago
Expiration date.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Expiration date.

Sculptor wrote:



Figures=d>
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Are these by chance MoW Puro Authentico?

robertsccr5 wrote:



No sir
robertsccr5
12 years ago
hmm, Isla Del Sol?
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I miss shroomin in the Midwest. They don't have morels in missip'
denali7432
12 years ago
sounds like a drew estate product..
robertsccr5
12 years ago

sounds like a drew estate product..

denali7432 wrote:


thats where I was headed...Isla del sol, Tabak Especial...etc
dharbolt
12 years ago
Well? What is it
robertsccr5
12 years ago

Well? What is it

dharbolt wrote:



Guess right and the OP will split the box with you.
Sculptor
12 years ago
Glad your finding the expiration date and not the morels. Down that way pretty soon to get your share.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
La Vieja Habana

TIGER
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
Cardboard Box

TIGER
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Declaring the brand is an instant swirly, and hurts donut for me.

What's the date mean?
sd72
12 years ago
Opus x OR. An I right? Box of 42?
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Glad your finding the expiration date and not the morels. Down that way pretty soon to get your share.

Sculptor wrote:



I got a couple honey holes in Kansas. Pulled 250 a couple seasons back. Me and pops.
Nuttin better. Do you soak and fry yours?
dharbolt
12 years ago
Acids as I thought
Sculptor
12 years ago

Acids as I thought

dharbolt wrote:


Ouch
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Acids as I thought

dharbolt wrote:



Nope,
What's the date mean?
Users browsing this topic