kombat96
12 years ago
Another michigander, were taking this place over. Piss off everyone
jnichols
12 years ago

Welcome, after you tell us how to pronounce that moniker...then, what cigars do you like?

lol at jnichols, trying his FOG impersonation... hint: you gotta skip the j/k part, dude.

delta1 wrote:



It's just not in my nature to be a bass. Turd!
chazz
12 years ago
Narod do you ever get over to south central MI?
stingray
12 years ago
Welcome! I am also from Kalamazoo but live down south now. I get up that way a few times a year.
kombat96
12 years ago

Welcome! I am also from Kalamazoo but live down south now. I get up that way a few times a year.

stingray wrote:


And no pm to let us know so we can herf
stingray
12 years ago
My bad, thought you guys were way over on the east side of MI. I will let you know when I'm headed that way next time. Should be 6-8 weeks or so.
narodpolski
12 years ago

Welcome 🇨🇮

TheSmokensip wrote:



My favorite go to smokes are Tat Faustos and JdN Antano 1970s...
narodpolski
12 years ago

Joined 8-7-2009 and now you decide to say hi? WTF?
Just kidding !
Hi

jnichols wrote:




Yeah...I know! That must be the date that I opened my CBid account?...I just never went over to the forum part until now...
JadeRose
12 years ago
Who the FUQ do you think you are, Noob? Waltz in here like "OH HI....I'M USUALLY AT A BETTER PLACE BUT DECIDED TO SLUM IT WITH YOU FOOLS." Well...we ain't havin it. You have told us NOTHING of your time spent in a Turkish prison.....we have no idea whether you like gladiator movies...Hell...we don't even know if you've seen a GROWN MAN NAKED!!!!




You tell us these things and we will CONSIDER you....until then? ZIP IT!!!!



(That felt good...I haven't given a noob the Jade treatment for a long time)
chazz
12 years ago
Narod ever get over to that place on burdick?
reckless
12 years ago
PM Jade for your free smokes!! Do you like pancakes or waffles?
jmdmfan
12 years ago
Hey there narod,I lived in the Zoo for a while,and Parchment and Vicksburg and Schoolcraft and Galesburg to name a few. I'm guessing Chazz is talking So.Burdick;) GO BLUE! B1G CHAMPS!!!
jmdmfan
12 years ago
Hey there narod,I lived in the Zoo for a while,and Parchment and Vicksburg and Schoolcraft and Galesburg to name a few. I'm guessing Chazz is talking So.Burdick;) GO BLUE! B1G CHAMPS!!!
jmdmfan
12 years ago
WTF? The second one was suppose to go to IZZO...
Users browsing this topic