Mithrandir
12 years ago
Well, I lit one ROTT today. great looking cigar and cold draw was tasty. This did not open up until after a third or more but then, it may need some time. Not a big fan of leather and spice but I have to admit this was a pleasant change from the mild to medium cigars I prefer. Toasty with a muted spice finish left on the lips and tongue. Flavor really picked up half way into it. will try again after they percolate in the humi a while. For a change of pace cigar for me it was very good and at $3 a stick this will take the place of my Diplo #2 cc and cohiba siglo VI cc that I smoke for a nice change or a special occasion.🇨🇮
theboss928
12 years ago
Thanks for the honest review of it. Guess the only one in my humidor will be sitting there for a while longer. I had the same problem with a Montecristo Jalapo #2 i had for my birthday a few weeks back.
cacman
12 years ago

Will try again after they percolate in the humi a while. For a change of pace cigar for me it was very good and at $3 a stick this will take the place of my Diplo #2 cc and cohiba siglo VI cc that I smoke for a nice change or a special occasion.🇨🇮

Mithrandir wrote:


Age does nothing for them. They will never be better than just mediocre. Crap in = crap out. Stick with the CC's, RP is a poor replacement for a Cohiba or Diplo.
Mithrandir
12 years ago
^^ Boss, I'm gonna give it a month to try another. be interested in what you think about it when you burn yours.

^cacman, if i could afford it, Diplo #2, H. Upman pc and Lusitania would be the only cigars in my humi. with a cpl coh sig IV.

Enjoy guys! feels like spring is almost here in western NY.
marc palanzo
12 years ago
The original release Edge Sumatra was a hell of a smoke.
earthson
12 years ago

at $3 a stick this will take the place of my Diplo #2 cc and cohiba siglo VI cc that I smoke for a nice change or a special occasion.🇨🇮

Mithrandir wrote:



Wow. Trading in filet mignon for a greasy dog loaf?
Mithrandir
12 years ago
^^Mark, I think the maduro is still pretty good also.
denali7432
12 years ago
you guys are cheating yourselves buy not trying the habano edge..the strength and flavor will make the other edge variations seem like a 5 vegas gold or some other mild cigar..
Users browsing this topic