Abrignac
12 years ago
According to AJ's site Oval's and Pinolero's (didn't check any others) have a secret ingredient. Latakia = secret ingredient?
dlandri21
12 years ago
I was.thinking about getting a box of these myself. After trying a kfc last night I'm having second thoughts. The kfc didn't do it for me. How do these compare?
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
It really does taste like a pipe filled with latakia.. I got a 10 pack..They are ok but i wouldn't buy more. imo
tonygraz
12 years ago

I swear, I can't give this latakia away!

opelmanta1900 wrote:



I know the feeling- I gave away a tin gifted to me after 1 pipeful. I think I'll pass on the Spectres.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
people swear to stick with the latakia and keep at it til you develop a taste for it... I couldn't do it... tried 2 different blends on 3 separate occasions and every time it tasted like perfume and body odor...
illinichaser
12 years ago

people swear to stick with the latakia and keep at it til you develop a taste for it... I couldn't do it... tried 2 different blends on 3 separate occasions and every time it tasted like perfume and body odor...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




Interesting. . . I picked up cow manure with hints of dead skunk. . . 🤦
05busa
12 years ago
Bubble gum cigars use to come in plastic......i would burn it tfan huff........thank u......u are welcome
denali7432
12 years ago
smoked it last night...verdict???????????? I LOVE IT!!!..i will get a small tupperdore enough to keep around 20 of these in there..i really like them just will not store them with the rest of my sticks..too be honest that strong camp fire smell almost all of it goes away when you light it..for some reason i kept getting a popcorn taste..lol i really liked it..my best advice is either by a 5 pack and give it a chance..
Users browsing this topic